part 16: she's gone

I stayed home all the next day trying to contact with Kol but he didn't answer my phone calls. I started to get worried but that didn't last long cuz Rebekah called me that midnight to made me another distraction, I answered quickly, at first I thought it might be a party invitation or something.

+ Hi Bekah... what's up?
- y/n they're...they tried to kill Klaus Alaric...Alaric wants to kill him ...y/n help...
I got confused, she was crying and I didn't get the most of her words. I asked for the whole story Rebekah explained quickly about Ric and Esther and Salvatore's plan and the bloodline connection. I sighed and told her to calm down and just give me the address. She told me where they are and I sat into my car drove towards them.

I arrived at the address Rebekah told me, I saw a garage or something like that. It looked empty but when I heard noises from inside I couldn't stand cool and vampsped inside. quickly found a messy room with Damon and Rebekah inside it. I saw Ric trying to kill a gray tied up Klaus but his eyes were still open. Rebekah was yelling trying to stop him but Alaric was too strong. Not stronger than me though.

I turned my palm and gave Ric a bad headache. He fell to his knees grabbing his head in pain, I walked beside him looking into his eyes calmly.
+ I've never liked you Mr Saltzman... Your class was boring.
He dropped the wooden stick which was in his hand. I could've heard him yelling before that I raised the pain and he fell on the ground shaking but unconscious.
+ And I don't know how much I've to repeat these four words... DON'T HURT MY FAMILY.

I stared at Alaric's unconscious body one more time then ran to Klaus, he was watching me with a little smile on his eyes. I smiled back and tried to break the chains but it was no use. It might be cursed with a spell.

+ What did you do to him?
I asked angrily and Damon shrugged.
- I don't know.
I raised my palm and gave him a headache too, not one of those bad ones though, I needed him awake.

+ Don't lie to me Damon you know how much I hate lying.
He leaned against the wall and shook his head. I was going to raise the pain but he spoke.
- stop...stop... Bonnie... Bonnie did a heart stopping spell.
He said and I let him go.
+ That Bennett witch... Bekah watch Damon for me don't let him interrupt me.

I said and Rebekah grabbed Damon's neck against the wall while he was groaning.
I put my palm to Klaus's chest and closed my eyes. I drove energy to his heart while I was saying the latin words. His color changed from gray to skin color and suddenly he broke the chains around him, I saw him sat up with the famous smirk on his lips.

He got off the coffin and tried to attack Damon but I held his arm.
+ Don't brother...he doesn't deserve it.
Klaus wrapped his arm around my shoulders and nodded.

- I guess you're right, thank you, again.
I nodded smiling, glad that nothing bad happened.
- well then...let's go home sisters.
He said with his beautiful accent and kissed my forehead. I was happy nothing happened but my happiness didn't last long cuz the second we were trying to get out of that damn garage I felt pain in my chest and the taste of blood in my mouth. I looked at my chest shockingly, I saw a big hole created by a wooden stick through my chest, just were I could've hear my heart working slow till it got stopped.

- and you've never been my favorite student y/n.

Alaric said through my ear as I fell to my knees. The last thing I've heard was Klaus and Damon's yelling.
......
Kol's POV:
I drove back to mystic falls. I've got some unfinished business out there, y/n changed me to good, she deserved a calm life and I have make it for her but before that I didn't want any of my past bother her or drag her through the danger.

now that I'm finished I can come home and live with my precious y/n for the rest of my life.
When I passed the mystic falls sign I felt something's different like something is missing. It was wired to feel something like that by a sign so I just dropped it, maybe it was because of the excitement, my dear y/n must be waiting for me right now, God I missed her, her smell, her sweet smile, her sense of humor, I missed everything about her.