part 26: Stefan is gone

I drove to the Salvatore house...where I used to live one time. Tears filled my eyes when I arrived there...it was just like the last time I saw it... beautiful and amazing.

Girls were sleeping in the back seat and I decided to not wake them up.
I got out of the car and knocked the door. I wiped my tears and waited. I was trying to be strong but when Damon opened the door I couldn't stand like that and started sobbing hard.

Damon gasped when he saw me, I threw myself to his embrace. He got me up and spined me around. I laughed through the tears while he was kissing my head.
He put me down and looked at my face with a big smile on his lips before kissing my forehead. I melted to the touch...it felt like home.

+ Hello brother...
I said quietly I couldn't believe it was almost 3 years passed from the last time I saw him.
Many things happened all this time and I didn't know. It hurt my heart a lot.

He guided me inside and I saw Elena healthy and alive in the living room. I gasped as she turned around. She dropped the tea cup that was in her hand when she saw me.
I ran to her and hugged her hard... I couldn't believe that she's really here.
+ Oh my God..
I whispered and she pulled back a little watched me with awe.
- you came back.
She said tears filled her eyes. I nodded crying.
- mommy?

I pulled back when I heard voices from outside and I vampsped to the front door. Little Elena was grabbing Andra's hand and they were trying to come in but they were vampires and didn't invited.

Damon was beside me looking at the kids with a little smirk on the corner of his lips.
Little Elena looked at Damon in the eyes and talked straight and seriously.
- let us in.
She said frowning and Damon laughed hard.
- did your kid just tried to compelled me?
I smirked a little and looked at the kids.
+ You can come in.
I said and girls ran to me hugging my legs.

+ Wow...my name is still on the documents.
- couldn't delete it...we hope that you will come back one day.
I nodded and looked at his ice blue eyes with love.
+ Girls...this is my brother...your uncle Damon.
Girls stared at him and Damon tried to come closer but Elena brought her magic out and Andra's eyes changed to a Wolfie golden.
Damon backed away lightly, he got shocked.
- wow...

He said and I smirked.
+ Easy hybrids you can trust him...sorry Klaus raised them a little Cautious.

Damon nodded and kneeled in front of them.
- hey...I used to play with you when you were babies...I'm not gonna hurt you.
They let go of my legs and walked closer to Damon shyly while he was smiling at them.
- what's going on here?
Elena asked from behind and I turned around to face her.

+ Girls...this is your aunt Elena...my best friend that I always talked about. Elena they're my twins... little Elena and Andra
Girls ran to her and hugged her hard immediately after the words came out of my mouth. They were knew her so much and always asking me about seeing her I never told them that Elena was dead.
Elena hugged them hard and smiled at me.

- I know you... I've always talked with you when you were in y/n's stomach.

+ Where's Stefan? I missed him so much.
I said and both of their faces went blank.
My smile faded, I looked at them back and forth.

+ What happened? Where's my brother?
I asked again and Damon looked at the kids.
+ Girls go up stairs and find a room aunt Elena will help you.
Elena nodded and took the girl's hands.
- c'mon c'mon let's go.
When They're left Damon took my arm and guided me to sit. He sat in front of me and took my both hands.

+ Look...y/n...a lot of things happened when you left...well...Stefan is gone.
He said and I felt my energy got drowned.
+ No...

I whispered tears filling my eyes.
In the next 30 minutes Damon talked to me. Explained me everything that happened recently.
He sat beside me when he finished and I grabbed my head through my hands. It was a lot to take. Looks like they tried to found me a lot but the originals put a spell on me that hid me from everyone.

I told him about Kol compelling me and me not remembering them.
Damon understood my reason for leaving. He calmed me a little in his embrace then I asked to take me to my brother's grave.

He nodded and he wanted to come with me but I told him to stay with the girls. He accepted and just sent me the location.
I drove and arrived at his grave, I saw his name on it. Tears filled my eyes again as i fell to my knees.
+ Sorry ...sorry I wasn't here for you...sorry I couldn't save you.
I said sobbingly putting my forehead to the gravestone.

+ I will say everything about you to my girls

+ I will say everything about you to my girls...I let them know their sweet... positive and kind uncle. They're never gonna forget about you.
I said crying harder.

+ I miss you...I miss you so much...who's gonna stand beside me no matter what? ...who's gonna love me more than his attraction for blood?...who's gonna read to my girls his diary as a night time story?...who am I gonna call little rippeh anymore? ....it's not gonna be the same without you...I can't...it was supposed to be us forever.

I cried so hard that my eyes closed.
+ Say hi to Lexi...tell her that I will join you guys so soon.
I said and wiped my tears standing up.
I turned around a saw Caroline is
watching me with teary eyes.

+How long have you been standing here?
I asked with Hoarse Voice.
- I heard everything.
She said and ran to me wrapping her arms around me. I put my head on her shoulder and sobbed.
+ I miss him.
I said and she nodded.
- me too.
I pulled away, staring her. She wiped my tears away.

- I talked to Damon...we were missed you so much.
I nodded and pulled her to me again.
+ yeah... Me too.
Suddenly I remembered something and backed away a little.
+ how's your daughters? Damon told me about your pregnancy.
She nodded smiling.
- yeah... Elizabeth and Jossete... they're good... beautiful and gorgeous...btw did Damon told you about his idea for the house?

I nodded lightly.
+ Yeah he did...I guess this is the best thing we can do for our kids.
Damon and Alaric decided to change the house to a school for supernatural kids but they needed my acception cuz that was my house too
+ Do you want to move away too?
I asked and she nodded.
- yeah well... everyone does...you know you should talk to Kol right?
+ Yeah...I know...I didn't let him to explain I was pissed but now that I'm thinking if it was me I will do this to protect him too.

She patted my back.
- yeah well... he's the love of your life.
I smiled remembering his face...his chocolate eyes...his soft side for me and my smile grew wider.
- you should've really fix this. Before it's too late.
She said moving her gaze to Stefan's grave, I nodded.
+ Thank you Caroline... I've really needed this.
- anytime.
She smiled as we walked away. She was right I should talk to Kol but I'm never gonna leave my family behind ever again.