part 24: a real mikaelson

5 years later:
Kol's POV:
I opened my eyes in our bed. I was in one of the rooms of the mikaelson house. The one that was designed for us. Y/n was slept peacefully besides me her head was on my chest. We were still naked after last night activities. a lot of things happened in this past five years.

After one year of twins birthday things got so awkward in mystic falls so we forced to move here. Stefan ran away and left Caroline behind. Cer gave birth to Alaric and Jo's twin girls.
Bonnie and Enzo got together but a siren names Sybil made he and Damon her slave. We tried to get them back a lot but Sybil worked for evil himself so I had to protect my children and the woman I love so I decided to move here in new Orleans but she just couldn't left them behind so I compelled to her and made her forgot all of her mystic falls family members. She doesn't remember them right now. She thinks she was born alone without any siblings and her only friend in mystic falls was Elena but she died young.

I know if she finds out what have I done she will never forgive me but I had to...I love her so much that I can't lose her and I can't let anyone hurt my daughters. They're my life...the most beautiful gift I've got in my whole life.
I shook my head to get rid of thoughts and watched y/n still sleeping, I kissed her bare shoulder.

Y/n's POV:
I opened my eyes slowly and saw Kol was watching me. I smiled at him, pecked his lips.
+ Good morning handsome.
- good morning gorgeous.
He answered back. I sat up slowly and covered my body with sheets while I was walking towards bathroom.
I took a quick bath and changed to a casual outfit.
" Your outfit "

I didn't saw Kol in the room so I went downstairs

I didn't saw Kol in the room so I went downstairs. Rebekah was in the kitchen with Hayley, I waved at them and walked towards them.
+ Good morning... didn't you saw my girls?

I asked and Hayley answered while she was making breakfast.
- they're in the front yard with hope... playing hide and seek or something.
I nodded and head out side. I saw Klaus in the front door sitting and watching the kids playing, I kneeled down and kissed his cheek.
+ Good morning to the best hybrid in the world.

I said and he smirked watching me then moved his gaze to the children again.
- good morning princess... you've got the best hybrids in the world, I'm old stuff now.
I laughed and patted his shoulder again, nodding in respond. He's right. when my girls grew up I realized that Elena is a vamp/witch like me and Andra is a little vampire werewolf probably because of her uncle's gene. I saw Elena tricked hope with magic and I smiled. She was mischievous like her dad.