part 6: family reunion

I opened my eyes next Morning with Kol's hands wrapped around my waist tightly, keeping me close.
I smiled big and turned around to face him. He was watching me with so much passion.
+ Good morning handsome.
- good morning gorgeous.
He said and pecked my lips.he gently Put my head on his chest again, caressing my hair.

+ I really don't wanna get up.
- me neither but we have to... your brothers might be coming anytime now and take you away from me, I'm gonna enjoy my every second with you.

I agreed with him I didn't want to lose my seconds with him either so I nodded and he kissed the top of my head. He hugged me one more time and then sat up putting on his pants.

- I'll go downstairs making you breakfast...join me or I'll tickle you till tomorrow.
I laughed and sat up quickly, covered my body with sheets. I could've sense my dirty hair all around me, I'd really need a shower now.
+ I'll get a shower then I'll join you...I promise.
He nodded and get downstairs while I was holding the white sheet in front of my chest, grinning with satisfaction.

....
I got a quick shower, let the hot water wash the dirt from me then change to some regular outfit.
"Your outfit"

I was doing my hair when I heard voices from downstairs

I was doing my hair when I heard voices from downstairs...I chuckled, the thought about Kol making breakfast again pumped to my head, I walked to the stairs talking loudly.
+ Are you making pancakes again?
when I walked downstairs slowly, I got froze. I could've feel my skin got pale And my hands started shaking, I didn't know if it's a dream or not but it was worthy to try.

my little brother was standing in front of me... I just watched him for a good ten minutes until I realized, maybe it wasn't a dream, maybe it was really him...it was Stefan in front of me with his black jacket and teary puppet eyes. Like he's not believing the scene just like me, it's been a damn two months. Two months without my family is a lot to take.

Tears filled my eyes when I finally ran to him, wrapping my arms around his neck so tight...God I missed him. I smiled happily he was really here like here here I could see his beautiful smile again, feel his hands around my waist again, feel safe again, feel home again.

 I smiled happily he was really here like here here I could see his beautiful smile again, feel his hands around my waist again, feel safe again, feel home again