part 7: hello love

I was staring at the brown door in front of me, so many memories came from this house and now none of them mattered, it was just her and I needed to talk to my best friend alone.

I took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock but the door immediately opened in my face with Elena on the other side.
Her eyes grew wide and I smiled with pain in my eyes. She looked awful...her eyes were puffy of crying and her face was pale, she was in her sleeping dress probably coming to the door to pick up the news paper or something, though even in that look I had to admit that I missed her so much.

+ Elena I....
I tried to talk but she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her, sobbing on my shoulder hard as I patted her back trying to comfort her. She sobbed for almost a good ten minutes then she stepped back and guided me inside quietly.

....
We talked about everything happened these past two months and she explained me how Klaus killed aunt Jenna with no mercy. I was breathing hard when I was taking to her about Kol and damon. She was the only one I knew give me advice with no judging.

She listened carefully then thought for a minute before started talking.
+ Look y/n ...I think you're right, I mean, I hate Klaus but maybe his brother is better, you know him and I trust you so if I were you I'd choose my love.

I nodded, she was really my best friend. I was right about choosing her for a good pep talk.
I hugged her again and kissed her cheek then I got myself out before facing Jeremy and probably hear things about how he hate vampires.

I was going to get home but I saw someone in front of the Gilbert's house.
- hello love.
He said with a British accent and a little smirk corner of his lips. There's no way I saw a smirk like that and couldn't recognize it. It was like a family legacy.
+ Klaus...

I said quietly.
- so...you heard my name. Fantastic
He said while he walked closer. He was wearing a lather jacket and had the face that maybe scared all of the city with until now.
+ I would like to invite you for a glass of wine but I really need to go...if you excuse me.

I tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist hardly that hurt but I didn't show it, he slowly whispered to my ear, I could've sense his warm breath on my skin.
- love, I heard your conversation with my little doppelganger....tell my dear brother to show himself or I'll kill his beautiful girlfriend there's no Elijah anymore to protect he's ass from me.

I felt rage in my blood...I wouldn't get pissed If he threatened me but I can't stand someone threatening my beloved ones, plus there's no Elijah anymore? Kol is gonna be devastated.

I put my wrist out of his hand with fight tricks Kol Taught me then I gave him a real bad headache with a spell that he fell to his knees beside me, suffering in pain.

+ I don't care if you're a hybrid or real devil cuz I'm a hybrid too and I should say Klaus don't ever threaten my dear ones again or next time I will use all of my energy to take you down no matter what. I don't know what you did to your own brother but I got to say, I'm here now and I can be your worst nightmare so better watch your steps everywhere you go. I'm not like the others you met, next time you try to hurt someone I love I'll kill you with a snap of my finger.

I let him go and vampsped away to my own house before he can stand up again... I should find Kol I have to talk to him.

....
I was sitting in my bed trying to use a finding spell. I said the words in Latin and within a second the blood on my map started to move to some location outside of the town.
I picked up the map and tried to get out but I saw Damon pale and sweaty on the couch. I was going to help him but stopped when I remembered our sweet conversation before. His shit is not on my business now so I let myself out without caring even a little bit.