Size Doesn't Matter

Whether it was pregnancy hormones, or the fact Shaugn hadn't felt the touch of a man in a long time – he found himself burning with desire for Xoan. They barely made it inside the carriage before Xoan slammed the door shut with a bang. The driver didn't waste any time as he snapped the whip launching the horses into action. The guards sprinted alongside the carriage - a testament to their strong fitness.

Inside the carriage, Shaugn found himself pressed down on the padded seat and covered by the body of the emperor. They couldn't control their hands as they rubbed, felt, squeezed, groped, and caressed each other's bodies. Shaugn couldn't remember the last time he felt such intensity during love-making. The handful of men he'd dated were more about the completion of the act and not the parts that lead up to it. Often he felt used and unsatisfied.

"What are you thinking about?" Xoan's warm breath raised goosebumps on his skin.

Shaugn looked up at him with a dazed expression. "It feels good."

"Yeah?"

He nodded.

"It's going to feel so much better in a moment."

Just then the carriage came to a stop.

"Your majesty, we've arrived."

The guards watched in awe as the door opened with another loud bang and a blurred figure flew out, disappearing towards the palace. Alkdfjdslfj looked inside then shut the door to the carriage with a smile. He turned to the guards and dismissed them for the night.

Shaugn was stunned. Xoan Actually picked him up and flew to the palace like one of the old Kung Fu masters he used to watch on tv with his dad. In no time at all, they arrived at their bedchamber. Soon, the sound of fabric tearing mingled with gasps and moans as their lips reconnected. The heat quickly surged between them. Xoan walked them back toward the large bed. The clatter of a weapon dropping to the floor and the tinkling sound of jewelry added to the symphony as they stripped each other and fell on the bed wrapped in each other's arms.

Shaugn's head was buzzing. He pulled away, gasping for air. Of all the men he'd ever been with none were ever this passionate in bed. Xoan's lips attached to the side of his neck and worked their way down over his heated flesh. Shaugn's fingers tangled in the long, silky dark hair as Xoan's tongue swiped over his stiff nipple. He shivered and let out a low moan. Fingers pinched and rubbed his nipple as lips and tongue switched over to the next one. Xoan's lips moved down and he lay several kisses on Shaugn's belly. His hands deftly pulled down Shaugn's underwear and tossed them over his shoulder.

Propping himself up on his forearms, Shaugn watched in a daze as Xoan removed the rest of his own clothing. His dark eyes widened as Xoan's stood tall and proud, the tip glistening with pre-cum. 

Shaugn paused in his movements. It had been a while since he'd had sex. Doubts filled his mind about being able to take Xoan on. Not only that, he didn't see any lube at all – anywhere since he came here. The idea of doing it raw made his hole quiver. Spit only helped so much.

Xoan pinched his butt bringing him back to the present. "What's that look?"

"Hmm?"

"You spaced out." He rubbed his finger over Shaugn's eyebrows and kissed his jaw.

Embarrassed, Shaugn gave a slight smile. "I'm just thinking maybe we should slow down a bit."

"Because...?"

"It's been a while. You're so...well endowed. I might not be able to keep up with your...passions."

With a snort, Xoan pushed his hair off his forehead. "Shau, that is the worst excuse I've ever heard."