Chapter 4

After what seemed like the longest hour in the world the bell had rung signaling it was time for lunch.

The class was fun don't get me wrong but I really wanted to talk to my mate without other students around. I couldn't believe I finally found one of my mates.

Peter was so cute and sweet. He was very proper and extremely smart, he was everything I hoped for in a mate.

Peter wanted to answer every question I asked, and he cutely pouted when I didn't call on him. I couldn't tell if it was because he wanted to talk to me more or if he wanted to see me shiver every time he said something, I think it was both.

I sat at my desk saying goodbye to students as they left the classroom and I ignored Flash who tired to say something but quickly left.

I had noticed Peter still sitting at his desk as he whispered something to his friends causing them to stand up in a hurry and walk my way.

Peter's friends smiled at me as they walked out of the room softly chatted to each other. Peter slowly stood up with his bag and walked to the door causing me to look down sadly.

He was leaving, I couldn't believe he was leaving. I thought everything was okay, I thought we were okay.

I slowly put my head in my hands as I began to tear up a little when the door closed.

But I jumped and turned to look at the door when I heard the door lock. There smiling at the door was Peter. I looked at him with a light smile on my face, all my previous thoughts leaving my mind.

"Mr. Parker, how can I help you?" I asked in a teasing tone causing Peter to smile brightly.

"What's your name if you don't mind me asking Miss. May." Peter said not breaking eye contact as he slowly walked over to me and placed his bag next to mine at the side of my desk.

"Molly, my name's Molly." I said with a light blush causing Peter to smile.

Before I knew what was going on I was pulled off my desk and into strong arms. Even wearing heels Peter was a lot taller than me.

"We have waited so long for you, the others are going to freak out when they see how beautiful you are." He said, smiling down at me.

"What?" I asked pulling away from Peter to look into his beautiful Hazel eyes. "You know some of my soul mates?" I asked in shock, causing Peter to laugh like I had said the funniest thing in the world.

I would have swooned over his laugh if I wasn't so shocked. "I know all 12 of your soul mates well 13 if you count me. We all live together, we are all part of this group, it's very hard for me to explain this." Peter said, scratching the back of his neck cutely.

"I'm not going to lie, me and Pietro kinda wished Steve would have met you first. He would be better at explaining this than me." Peter blushed causing me to smile. He was cute when he's nervous.

"Molly baby your...... Your mates are the Avengers." Peter said as he stepped back with a worried expression.

I looked up at him like he was crazy. My heart rate began to rise as I began freaking out.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I said as Peter pulled me closer to him. I could feel my other mates sending me calming feelings but it only made it worse.

"That can't be possible. I'm nothing special Peter. There's no way that they'll want me. This isn't right, I'm not special enough for the Avengers. What if you think I'm some gold digger? I can't....." I was cut off by Peter who pulled me closer to his tense body.

"Molly calm down baby your going to make yourself sick, you're made for us there going to love you just like I love you already. Molly please don't freak out, we were matched for a reason, please don't leave us." Peter said, grabbing my hands and holding them to his chest.

"Please don't leave me, please don't leave me and Pietro." Peter said as his voice cracked causing me to relax into Peter's touch and quickly pull him closer to me.

"I'm not leaving Peter, I guess I'm just overwhelmed." I said, causing Peter to nod in understanding and pull me even closer as he ran his hand gently through my hair.

"It's okay, I'm here." Peter said making me fall in love with him.

Once I was finally calm I slowly pulled away from Peter. "You said you lived with them, meaning you know all about them, their personalities, what they like, everything?" I said as Peter grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss on the top of it.

"When the avengers were formed we all figured out we shared a soulmate." Peter said as he slowly guided me to my chair before sitting on my desk. "Some weren't happy, but it kind of brought us all together. Like a very big family. We all live at Stark Tower now known as the Avengers tower. It's a place we can all be together without being judged." Peter said, as he looked at me with a proud smile.

"Wait did you say Stark as in genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist that Tony Stark." I said, resting my head in my hands. Peter quickly grabbed my hands and webbed our fingers together making me look up at him.

"He's not like the media make him out to be. I know there has been a lot of bad stuff about him in the press. Well there has been a lot of bad stuff in the press about most of your mates. But I promise the media makes them look really bad, but we all keep each other in check. He has wanted and looked for you for a very long time, we all have." Peter said, smiling down at me, before giving me a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Peter pulled my chair in between his legs as he softly cupped my cheek.

He was about to kiss me, I think I'm going to faint. As Peter softly pulled me closer to him he began to close his eyes.

I was about to close mine but I suddenly looked at the clock realizing what time it was.

"Shoot you need to eat." I said suddenly, causing Peter to jump and smash his head into mine. Peter let out a groan as he rubbed both our heads. "I'm so sorry I just don't want you to skip lunch because of me. I totally ruined the moment didn't I." I said with a blush causing Peter to laugh.

"Your okay love your only looking out for my well being." Peter said as he lightly kissed my cheek.

"Why don't you get some lunch and we can talk about everything when you get back." I said as I lightly rubbed my hand on Peter's thigh causing him to shiver.

"Or we can talk after school if you want to eat with someone else." I said teasingly, causing him to sternly grab my chin. "I'm not going anywhere baby girl." Peter said as he traced his thumb across my bottom lip.

"My lunch is in my bag. I just got my mate and there's so much we need to talk about." Peter said as he softly pulled away from me and pushed my chair away causing me to pout. Peter smirked at me as he jumped off my desk and walked over to the side of my desk.

"What about your friends." I said as I grabbed my food from the mini fridge under the desk. "What about them love." Peter said as he came back with a black lunchbox that looked ready to burst.

"Don't you want to hang out with them? We can talk after school, I understand if you want to be with them, I won't be mad." I said giving Peter a soft smile, but on the inside I was breaking. I really wanted to spend more time with him.

Peter shook his head as he dragged a chair over to my desk and took a seat next to me. "I see my friends everyday, I just got you. There's no way I'm going anywhere." Peter said as he pulled my chair closer to him.

"We have a lot to talk about anyways. So I'm afraid for the next hour you're stuck with me." Peter said in a teasing tone causing me to giggle. "I wouldn't have it any other way my love." I said, causing Peter to blush.