Chapter 18

It took about 20 minutes to reach the school, and the car ride was filled with me asking Tony if I could drive one of his cars and him telling me no. 

I turned to Tony as he pulled into a parking space near the front of the school. Tony gave me a sad look as I gently placed my hand on his thigh. "I will be home before you know it Tony I promise. Thank you for the ride, I will see you when I get home." I said giving Tony a kiss on the cheek as Peter opened the door for me. 

" Have a good day love, you take care of our girl, you hear me Parker." Tony said as he stared at my ass as I stepped out of the car. "I will protect her with my life." Peter said, as he gently pulled me to his side. Tony smiled and nodded before reluctantly taking off down the road, and back to the tower.

Peter grabbed my hand as we walked into the school and to my classroom. "Did you and Pietro really pick out stuff for me?" I said, sitting my bag down as Peter pulled a chair to my desk. "We picked out lots of things, dresses, shorts, Pietro even picked out some shoes after Tony told us your size. It will all be in our room though, good thing too, there's some things that we picked out that's only for us." Peter said, making me blush. 

" It must have cost so much." I said looking at Peter with a pout trying to beg him to tell me how much it cost. " I'm not going to tell you how much it cost." Peter said smiling, making me pout. "I will find out." I said with a pout making Peter laugh.

We goofed around for a little before I started getting things ready for my classes. It was nice to have Peter around. He helped me with things like reaching things on high shelves, and giving me ideas of what to teach and what the students would like. We were in a conversation about what we were going to do today when there was a loud knock on my door. 

"Come in." I said getting up to greet whoever was at the door when my boss came in. Mr. Morita looked me up and down again with a smirk causing Peter to quickly get out of his chair. My boss was about to say something but his eyes landed on a very tense Peter causing him to glare softly.

"Mr.Parker what are you doing here?" Mr. Morita said, looking at Peter with a scowl before turning to me. "Peter is my mate, I had a meeting scheduled for 9 with you to discuss it, but since you're here, we won't have to waste anymore time. Peter and I know to keep a professional relationship on school grounds and there will be no favoritism from me." I said making sure he knows we plan to follow the rules.

"He's 18." Mr. Morita said, puffing out his chest, making Peter glare. " He's very mature for his age sir and like you said yesterday, as long as we keep it professional, there won't be a problem. Right sir." I said, going to stand beside Peter who wouldn't relax. 

" Yes, as long as you keep it professional there won't be a problem. But that doesn't explain why he's in here." He said with a scowl as he looked Peter up and down causing Peter to take a threatening step forward. "My other mate dropped us off this morning. Peter stayed in here with me because the other student's weren't here yet." I said, putting my hand on Peter's arm. "Very well I will see you later, and Mr. Parker I suggest you get to class." My boss said and with one final glare at Peter he left, leaving me with a fuming Peter.

" I don't like him, I don't like the way he looks at you and I don't like the way he talks to me like I stole you from him, there's something off about him, he's making my spider sense go off all over the place." Peter said, walking back and forth in front of me before pulling me into an intense kiss. Peter dominated the kiss by grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me closer, definitely telling me who I belonged to. 

" Your mine never forget that." Peter said, leaning his forehead against mine. "I'm yours." I said, giving Peter a small smile. Peter nodded, as he pulled me into a softer kiss this time.

"I'm going to head to class, not because he told me to but because it's gym and I need to punch a punching bag or something. If I don't I will take you on that desk and show you who you really belong to." Peter said, causing me to shiver in excitement. Peter gave me a small smile before pulling me into another kiss.

Peter grabbed his bag as I walked him to the door. "Have a good day Peter, I'm yours forever my love." I said giving him a kiss on the lips making him smile. "Bye love see you soon. Be safe sweetheart." Peter said before leaving to get to his class.