Chapter 22

Soon Tony and Stephen came into the kitchen and quickly came over to me. Stephen and Tony both pulled me into their arms with a tired sigh. "Are you ok loves, you look exhausted." I said, rubbing their backs. "Nothing we didn't expect love." Tony said as he placed a sweet kiss on my check before going to the table and plopping down in his chair. "Steve's really riled up, maybe one of you should go and talk to him. You will definitely calm him down, he went to his room." Stephen said, looking at me.

"Do you want to go talk to him love." Sam asked, before sending Bucky a worried look. "Do you think he would want to see me?" I asked a little worried. Bucky and Sam both nodded their heads as they walked over to me. 

" I think he would rather see you than us right now." Bucky said, causing me to nod. "If you're sure, what room is it?" I asked softly, causing Bucky and Sam to laugh. "It's the first door on your right." Bucky said, with a soft smile. I nodded and turned to the rest of my mate's. " You guys eat. I don't want your food getting soggy." I said putting Steve's and my subs back in the fridge. " I will be back." I said as everyone nodded giving me reassuring smiles.

I made my way down the hallway and to the elevator. "Were to Miss?" Friday asked closing the elevator doors. "To Steve please." I said as I leaned against the wall, I was nervous, this would be the first time I'm meeting Steve and he was angry. When the elevator door opened I walked slowly to the first door on the right. I let out a nervous sigh before knocking.

Seconds after I knocked a shirtless Steve opened the door ready to yell but immediately stopped in his tracks when our eyes met. The mark on my left hip burned as our eyes connected. Steve screamed dominance, he was a good 6'2, with rippling muscles that made my mouth water and he was only wearing jeans.

We stared at each other for what felt like hours before Steve's soft lips smashed into mine. Steve quickly trailed his large hands down my thighs before lifting me up and carrying me into his room. 

Steve slammed the door without breaking the kiss and walked further into the room  before throwing me on the bed.

Before I could catch my breath Steve was climbing on top of me and reconnecting our lips. 

The kiss was exhilarating, it was dominating but sweet, It was exactly like I thought he would kiss and I wanted more. I traveled my hands up his neck and into his hair. I gently pulled his hair causing Steve to groan.

Steve pulled away from the amazing kiss, and rested his forehead against mine. "Hello Darling." Steve said, sending me a dazzling smile. "Hey love." I said, trying to catch my breath making Steve chuckle and pull me closer to him. " I've waited so long for you." Steve said, as he looked at me with such love in his eyes. " I'm here now love." I said, as I lightly stroked his cheek. Steve let out a happy sigh as he smiled and leaned into my touch. "Sorry about the kiss, I couldn't help myself." Steve said, putting his face in my neck as Steve rubbed his hand up and down my left thigh. A bunch of shocks erupted from Steve's marks causing me to shudder. Steve quickly pull away and look at me concerned.

"Your marks right there." I said lifting my shorts up a little to show him the bottom half of his mark. " It goes all the way up here." I said, as I grabbed his hand and trailed it up along his mark." I can't wait to see the rest of it." Steve said, before giving me another kiss.
"Your upset." I said cupping his face and looking into his eyes. "Stark just pushed me a little too far during this meeting,and Sam got hurt during this mission. It was just alot." Steve said, looking at me with tired eyes before laying down next to me and bringing me into his chest. "I'm so sorry.'' I said, leaning my head on his chest and running my hands up and down his arm trying to make him feel better.

"It's ok." Steve said as he rested his head on mine and slowly wrapped his arms around me making me feel so protected. "God, you're amazing." Steve said before all of a sudden rolling me on my back causing me to squeal. " I like you like this, underneath me and so desperate for my touch." Steve said,as he brought his lips to my neck giving it a kiss. Steve began to kiss up and down my neck causing me to press myself closer to him. I loved it, but I definitely felt more confident and I definitely wanted to be a brat.

So I mustered up all my strength and to Steve's surprise and mine I managed to flip us over and straddle his waist making Steve growl and look up at me with darkened eyes. "I think I like this position a lot more, Captain."

The look in Steve's eyes had me shivering. I don't know where my confidence came from, but I leaned down and slammed our lips together as I softly rolled my hips against his. Steve quickly dominated the situation as his hands tightly gripped my hips and forced my hips to stop moving. Things were quickly getting heated as Steve slowly undid my shorts. Steve was about to slide his hands into the front of my shorts but there was a frantic knock on the door causing Steve to pull away with a growl.