Chapter 17

Bruce quickly pulled me behind him as he growled at the person in front of us. 

"Tony don't scare us like that. Have you ever heard of knocking." Bruce said out of breath, as he tried to calm himself down. "You two looked very intimate." Tony growled back before coming over to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"What are you doing here?" Bruce said with an angry tone as Tony began to pull me slightly away from Bruce.

"Knocked on the door, nobody answered. I came to ask if you wanted to head down to breakfast with me and Stephen." Tony said as he placed white heels in front of me.

"Those are cute." Bruce said finally getting over his anger. Tony slowly got on his knees to help me tie the straps of the beautiful heels. "I asked Friday last night if you needed anything for today, she said you had everything but shoes, so me and Stephen saw these while we were shopping for clothes for you and placed a rush order on them. Your other things will be here tonight, along with the stuff from your apartment." Tony said, looking me up and down with a smirk.

"You look sexy." Tony said, causing Bruce to agree with him. " Thank you for the shoes you didn't have too." I said, causing Tony to smile at me. 

"Wait, you bought me clothes." I said, glaring at a now smirking Tony. "Enough to fill the entire side of the closet Stephen and I have for you. From skirts to shorts, night gowns and underwear. That was my favorite part." Tony said, still smirking. 

"You better give me that bill Tony. I'm paying you back for all the clothes." I said and walked out of the bathroom with Tony and Bruce quickly following. 

Bruce chuckled as I softly tripped on the carpet again. "I'm going to have to get used to that." I said, causing Tony and Bruce to smile at me. Bruce handed me my bag as I grabbed my phone.

"I'm sorry I got you up so early love." I said looking at Bruce with an apologetic smile, making him chuckle. " Anything for you gorgeous. I should probably head back to bed. Tony's going to come wake me up when he gets back to figure out what went wrong with that formula." Bruce said, walking me and Tony to the door. 

"Promise you both will be safe, I don't want to see you guys get hurt again." I said pulling Bruce into a hug before looking at Tony then back to Bruce." I promise love." Bruce said, leaning in and kissing me with just as much passion as he did before. 

"You got to be fucking kidding me." Me and Bruce pulled apart and looked at Tony who was now standing next to Stephen in the hallway. I laughed giving Bruce one more kiss before walking over to the two as Bruce went back into his room with a proud smile on his face.

"Good morning darling, you look beautiful." Stephen said as he leaning down for a kiss. " Oh rub it in my face." Tony said, wrapping an arm around my waist and leading me and Stephen to the elevator.  The elevator door opened and Stephen led me and Tony into the kitchen before letting me go and going to get coffee.

" Morning sweetheart." Pietro said, coming over and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "How did you sleep?" Peter asked, as Pietro led me over to sit between them. Peter leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips causing me to blush. " I sleeped well, thank you. It was the best bed I have ever slept in, and knowing I had found my mates didn't hurt. Did you two know that they bought me clothes." I said sitting down next to Pietro as they both began eating. "Of course we did, we got clothes for you to." Pietro said, sending me a wink, making me sigh, I don't know how I'm going to be able to pay everyone back for all these clothes.

"What's wrong with him?" Peter asked, pointing at Tony who was glaring at him. "Bruce kissed our Molly this morning." Stephen said, making me blush. "I don't plan on it to happen Tony." I said reaching for his hand across the counter causing him to quickly take it in his. "It's ok love I will get my kiss." Tony said, kissing my hand and handing me some waffles. "Would you like some coffee?" Stephen asked, pouring himself some. "No thank you. I can't really have coffee. It gives me migraines." I said making the boys look sadly at me. "Sorry to hear that love, what about some orange juice." Stephen said, causing me to nod happily.

"Me and Bruce will be picking you and Peter up today. I talked to Steve this morning, they had a problem this morning but they should be here before you get off of work." Tony said as I ate the delicious waffles that he gave me. 

I nodded while drinking some orange juice. "I'm surprised they didn't come home early." Stephen said, looking at Tony with a shocked look. " You know Rogers, he doesn't like to leave those missions to shield workers." Tony said, causing Stephen to nod his head. 

"Are they excited to see me?" I asked Tony as I finished my food and walked my plate over to the sink. "They were just as excited as Tony was this morning. He actually got up before me, which never happens." Stephen said teasingly, causing Tony to glare at him.

"Yea yea whatever like you weren't excited to see her. Are you two ready? We should be leaving soon." Tony said, giving Stephen a kiss before he pulled me away from the sink when I went to clean the dishes. " I will see you later love, have a good day." Stephen said, as he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a heated kiss. " Have a good day." I said out of breath as Stephen kissed my forehead before making a portal and stepping through it.

"Have a good day love, i'm going to miss you both." Pietro said, kissing my forehead before giving Peter a long kiss before walking to the elevator and leaving. "You ready love." Tony asked as he held my bag. Tony looked at me and then to Peter who nodded as he grabbed his school bag and two little bags from the fridge. "I made our lunches last night. You will never not have food as long as we are here." Peter said as he handed me a lunchbox causing me to quickly pull him into a hug. "You're way too sweet." I said causing Peter to blush and give me a soft kiss. Tony grabbed my hand and gave it a soft kiss before leading us to the elevator.

"Were to Mr. Stark." Friday asked before closing the elevator door. "The garage please Friday." Tony said before pulling me into his side. "If anything happens at work, or if anyone makes you uncomfortable, call me and I will pick you up in a heartbeat." Tony said, making Peter nod. "I have to tell my boss about Peter but other than that I think I will be okay." I said, giving Tony's hand a squeeze.

" Are you having problems with my Principal?" Peter asked, looking at me with concern as Tony led us to a black sports car. Tony opened the passenger side door for me, as Peter got into the backseat. "He just eyed me up and down a couple times yesterday, and made a little comment, nothing too bad." I said making both my boys look at me with glares. " If it happens again let me know, I will personally take care of it." Tony said as he started the car and drove out of the garage and onto the street and towards the school.