Chapter 49

I quickly drove back to the tower as my phone began to ring non-stop. I may have said a little too much and driving away from my mates didn't help my situation. I pulled into the garage with a sigh when I saw that Steve and the boys weren't here yet. I slowly got out of the car and made my way to the elevator but quickly stopped when I saw an angry Tony standing there. "Hey love." I hesitantly said, causing Tony to scowl.

"So something interesting happened this morning." Tony said as he took a step closer to me. "Really?" I asked, trying to act innocent. "Oh yea, I got a call from a very angry Happy asking why would I ask him to take Peter to school when my gorgeous mate was taking him herself." Tony said as he took another dominating step closer to me. "Oh." Was all I could say. "Obviously I told him that couldn't be my beautiful mate, she wouldn't dare leave this tower without telling someone where she was going." Tony said as he finally reached me, I should be disappointed in myself but all I could think about was how sexy this man was.

"But no it is in fact was my beautiful mate who pulling out of this tower driving my expensive 1948 ford mustang without telling anyone." Tony said, causing me to shiver. "Pietro knew." I softly said, causing Tony to scuff. "You need to tell someone else love. Pietro and Clint aren't here, what if we woke up and found you gone do you realize how scared we would have been. We could have lost you. You were out there alone." Tony said as he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry love I dropped Peter off and went to say hi to Steve, Bucky, and Sam. I didn't plan to be out as long as I was." I sighed as I pulled Tony closer to me.

"Alright I forgive you, but you have three angry mates driving this way." Tony chuckled, causing me to squeal. "Please you have to hide me." I begged, causing Tony to chuckle and pull me into a now open elevator. Just as the doors closed Bucky, Steve, and Sam appeared in front of them. "What did you do." Tony laughed at me as he pressed the floor his lab was on. "I told them something and quickly drove away from them. They aren't happy." I said blushing as Tony pulled me out of the elevator before quickly speaking to Friday. "Don't let anyone on this floor or tell them where we are." Tony said as he pulled me into his lab causing me to sigh in relief. "What on earth is going on." Bruce asked from out of nowhere, causing me to jump.

"Sorry love I didn't mean to scare you." Bruce smiled at me, causing me to laugh. "She's running from Cap and dumb and dumber." Tony laughed out as he walked over to a workbench and began to tinker with some things. Bruce walked me over to his desk and pulled out a chair for me. On his table were a bunch of papers and notes but what made me smile was the half eaten cinnamon roll and an overly large cup of coffee. "You found the cinnamon rolls." I smiled at Bruce causing him to blush. "I went to get my coffee before heading to the lab and I saw them on the counter. It was smart putting everyone's separately, and putting our names on them. They are really good." Bruce said as he took another bit of his roll. "They are great love I already ate mine before I even made it to the lab." Tony smiled at me as he rolled over to join us.

"Mr. Stark Captain Rogers requests access to this floor." Friday said, causing me to gulp, I can feel the frustration running through our mark and I wished I had never ran off. "What on earth did you do to them?" Bruce asked with a worried look making me sigh. "Bucky had asked how I knew Loki wouldn't be mad at me for leaving." I said, causing Tony to nod. "And what did you say?" Tony asked, causing me to blush. "I said I learned a way to calm him." I said hoping they wouldn't ask me more. I didn't need five mates mad at me. "And how do you calm him, maybe it will work for the Hulk." Bruce asked excitedly, causing me to blush. 

"This could either calm him or excite him." I said, causing Bruce to look confused for a minute but his face quickly changed to horror. "You mean you and Loki had sex." Bruce gasped out causing Tony to laugh. "They didn't have sex we would have felt it." Tony said, causing Bruce to sigh in relief.

"So if you guys didn't have sex what did you do." Tony asked, causing me to blush, his face quickly turned angry as he shot up from his seat. "You gave him a blow job." Tony all but screamed causing me to flinch. Bruce looked pale as he stared at me. "But he's not allowed to touch you." Bruce whispered out. "He's not allowed to give me pleasure. There was nothing about me not giving you guys pleasure." I said with a blush causing Tony to glare at me.

Tony looked at me for a good minute before he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 

"Why the hell didn't I think of that." Tony said, causing me to laugh.