Chapter 53

We made it into Thor and Bruce's room without running into anymore of my mates.

Loki had left to his room to get into some comfortable clothes, leaving me and Thor alone for a couple minutes.

"Would it be ok if I pick out your clothes my dear." Thor asked sweetly as he walked me threw the bathroom and into the closet.

"Oh course Thor, that would make me really happy." I blushed and smiled up at him. Thor was so sweet, and incredibly handsome. All my mates were so beautiful and I don't know how I got so lucky.

"Come my queen, I wish to undress you." Thor said as he placed me on my feet. Thors eyes traveled down my body causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"Your absolutely breathtaking. Bruce told me about the night and morning you spent together, and I apologize for not being there with you." Thor said softly as he lightly cupped my cheek.

I smiled softly up at Thor, but before I could say anything Thor had grabbed the color of my shirt and smashed his lips onto mine.

The kiss was well electric, no pun intended. Thors hands traveled down my back and to my butt and he pulled me even closer to his warm body. "You taste so good." Thor groaned against my lips causing me to blush and bit his bottom lip.

Thors lips made there way from my lips to my neck causing a soft gasp to leave my lips.

"Your so intoxicating." Thor mumbled as he dragged his nose along my neck.

"Isn't she." Loki said making me jump and Thor to laugh.

"Indeed my brother, truly worth the weight." Thor smiled down at me giving me a soft kiss before turning to the clothes behind him and going threw them.

With Thor off trying to find me something to wear, Loki quickly pulled me into him crashing our lips together.

"Already causing trouble." Loki said with a chuckle, causing a sigh to leave my lips.

" I didn't mean any harm." I said as I wrapped my arms around Lokis strong body. Loki was dressed in a black tight tshirt and a pair of black sweats.

I couldn't help but slowly look him up and down remembering his handsome body the night before. Water running down his skin in the bath, or the way he looked coming undone from my touch caused a needy moan to leave my lips.

"Getting hot for me my slut." Loki asked with a smirk and finally catching Thors attention.

"Brother." Thor said with a growl as he pulled me back to him. "Our mate is a queen and should be treated like such, your filthy mouth should watch what is says." Thor said causing Loki to smirk at me.

"My apologies my queen." Loki said as he stepped closer closing me in between him and Thor.

"What did you pick brother?" Loki asked finally looking up at his brother but never stepping back. My breathing became heavy as I felt both of my mates on me.

Thor smiles as he held up at tight white crop top and a pair of red sweats. Loki smirked as he teased his hand up and down my side.

"Tell me my dove, don't humans wear those without undergarments." Loki said with a smirk causing a blush to spread up my neck.

"Well, sometimes but it...." I didn't get to finish my sentence before Thor quickly pulled my shirt off leaving me in my bra and jeans.

"Thor?" I said with a gasp as he wrapped his arms around me and began to undo my jeans. Loki just watched with a smirk on his face as Thor got my shoes and jeans off.

Thor quickly moved his hands to my back as he unhooked my bra letting it fall to the ground causing Loki to groan as he traveled his eyes up and down my body.

"Beautiful." Thor said in a whisper causing Loki to agree. Thor slowly ran his fingers up and down my spine causing goosebumps to travel across my body.

"I don't wish to cover you up but I must. I promised our mate that we would take you together, and I don't want to take you infront of my brother." Thor said as he traveld his hands around my stomach before lightly brushing the bottom of my breasts causing Loki to break concentration.

"What a shame, I do adore you topless." Loki said with a smirk as Thor began to put the shirt on me.

"I can't catch my breath." I gasped with a giggle causing my two mates to laugh.

Thor handed me the sweatpants as he turned around to pick up my clothes and put them down the laundry shoot.

I slowly slid the sweatpants on as Thor began to change into something similar to Loki.

Loki pulled me into his side as I watched Thor undress and redressed. Both these man were crafted to perfection. Both so different yet they both set my body into flames.

" Ready my dear." Thor asked once he was finish. With a nod Thor gently picked me up and walked me and Loki into his bedroom.

"I don't know if I feel comfortable laying in your bed brother." Loki said with a disgusted face causing a laugh to leave my lips.

Before Thor answered him he crawled us onto the bed above to covers and sat me down next to him in the middle of the bed.

"What a shame, oh well I guess I get our mate to myself after all." Thor said with a smile causing Loki to glare and climb in next to me.

"I hope you cleaned your bedding." Loki sighed as he rested his head above my breast and his arms around my waist.

Thor gave a powerful laugh as he pulled us closer to him. "Absolutely not."