Chapter 46

The sun slowly made its way in through the window waking me from another great night's sleep. I slowly lifted my head to see what time it was and realized it was only six. Peter normally leaves at seven and even though I wasn't working anymore I thought it would be nice to make him some breakfast, and maybe even drive him to school.

But getting out of bed was going to be harder than it had been with Bruce. Loki had a tight grip on me and we hadn't moved since we fell asleep. I slowly grabbed his cold hand that was placed tightly under my breast and slowly lifted his arm enough for me to sit up. I carefully took the pillow I was using and slid it where I had been laying.

It must have worked because Loki quickly tightened his grip on the pillow bringing it closer to him. I couldn't resist how cute this was so I carefully reached over Wanda and grabbed my phone and took a quick picture. I decided to crawl over Wanda seeing how she was the heavier sleeper and I successfully made it off the bed.

I quietly walked to the closet and saw the large amount of clothes Loki and Wanda had gotten me. I really needed to find out how much everyone spent on me. A black long sleeve shirt quickly caught my eyes. It had little colorful butterflies on it and I paired it with some ripped jeans and a pair of black heels. I found a sexy white underwear set causing me to blush and pull it out of the drawer.

Once I had gotten dressed I carried my heels with me to the bathroom where I put my hair in a high pony tail and brushed my teeth with an extra toothbrush and put on some deodorant and quietly made my way into the bedroom. I grabbed my phone before turning back to my sleeping mates. Maybe I should leave a note. I was about to leave a note but I realized that I could tell Friday to let them know. Hopefully they won't get mad at me.

I slowly left the room and was met with an empty hallway. I slowly closed the door and let out a sigh of relief. "Hey Friday." I asked hoping she would answer me. "Yes, what can I do for you?" Friday answered, causing me to smile. "When Wanda and Loki get up, can you inform them that I went to cook breakfast?" I asked as I walked down the hallway. "Of course ma'am anything else I can do for you." Friday asked as she opened the elevator for me. "Who is all up?" I asked as I put on my black heels.

"Peter and Pietro are up and will be heading down for breakfast soon. Mr. Rogers, Barnes and Wilson have left for their run and everyone else is still asleep." Friday said, causing me to nod. The elevator made it to the living room and I quickly made my way to the kitchen. What can I make that everyone can eat when they get up?

Cinnamon rolls quickly came to mind. "Hey Friday do we happen to have dough that's already made." I asked hoping I could make them without having to use the ones from the store. "Yes miss it's in the walk-in fridge on the top shelf. We keep some fresh for baking." Friday said, causing me to smile. I quickly got the dough from the walk-in fridge and began to make the cinnamon rolls. I made them big so everyone can have two and I mixed the cinnamon spread for the middle. It took me about ten minutes to get them together and I quickly put the three trays of cinnamon rolls into the oven on 190 for about 15 minutes.

I was making the icing when I heard the elevator door open and voices entering the hall. "I know you want to see her Pete but she needs to sleep. You can see her when you get home." Pietro said, causing me to frown. "I know that but i'm going to miss seeing her, now Happy has to take me to school and he's going to be even more grumpy." Peter said as they entered the kitchen.

"Well maybe I can take you to school." I finally spoke up, causing Peter and Pietro to jump. "Love what are you doing here." Peter asked with the biggest smile on his face. He quickly walked around the island and pulled me into a hug. "I came to make you some breakfast before school, and maybe drive you if you wan't." I asked, causing Peter to pull me into a heated kiss. "Can you do that, can she do that?" Peter asked me and Pietro.

"I don't know, but I should have known you were here. The tower never smells this good." Pietro teased, causing me to smile. "What did you make?" Peter asked as Pietro pulled me into a hug. "Some cinnamon rolls, and I was about to cut up some fruits." I said, causing Pierto to quickly zoom out of the room and back in now holding lots of different fruits. "I can help you cut them." Pietro said, causing me to smile. "I would love your help." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Peter walked over to the other side of the island and pulled out some papers and his computer. "I'm so behind on homework it's unreal. That field trip really wasn't worth it." Peter sighed out causing me to chuckle. "You never did tell me how your trip went." I asked as I began to cut up some grapes. "We went to this old library I don't even know and then we went to this court building and watched a trial. It was very boring." Peter said, rolling his eyes. "It does sound very boring. I hope today goes ok. I'm sorry for changing your school so much." I sadly said, causing Peter to look up at me with a frown.

"The only bad thing that will happen today is I don't get to see you. My vice principal is taking over and he is the best, and we are getting a substitute who doesn't know physics so I basically get a free period. So that part will be ok, no one liked Mr. Morita anyways." Peter said, causing me to feel a little better.

"Good, what happened to him anyways no one will tell me." I asked hoping they would tell me. "He went to jail for like forever. That's all we are allowed to say." Pietro said as he fed me an apple slice. A second later the oven beeped causing me to jump. "You're so skittish." Peter laughed, causing me to throw a grape at him.

"You're so mean to me." I huffed as I pulled out the cinnamon rolls and put the icing on them. I placed two on a plate for Peter and Pietro and handed it to them. Pietro quickly took a bowl of fruit for him and Peter as I poured them some orange juice. I gave them a kiss before I began to clean up the mess I made. "These are so good love, aren't you going to eat?" Peter asked as he shoved his cinnamon roll into his mouth causing me to laugh.

"No it's too early for me to eat, I will eat when I get back from dropping you off." I said as I quickly placed the dishes in the dishwasher causing Pietro to scowl. "How did you even get out of my sister's room? Do they even know you're gone." Pietro asked, causing me to laugh. "They don't know, Wanda's a heavy sleeper and Loki is currently cuddling up to a pillow. I asked Friday to let them know when they woke up." I said, causing Peter to look at me worriedly. "They are going to be so mad." Peter said, causing me to laugh.

"Well I already have a punishment coming my way so what's another. I wanted to see you since I ruined things." I said, causing Peter and Pietro to tense. "What did you do to get punished." Pietro asked, causing me to blush. "Let's just say somethings happened." I said nonchalantly, causing them to scuff. "What did Loki do." Peter growled out, causing me to blush. "It's nothing he did it's what I did now how am I going to drive you to school I don't have a car." I said quickly changing the subject.