Chapter 34

As soon as the room was clean and Friday somehow replaced the window and the damaged walls, everyone gathered around the living room and started a very serious conversation.

"So how are we going to handle this?" Clint asked as he sat down in the recliner diagonal to us before turning to Steve, who sat with Bucky and Sam on the couch closest to the windows. While Tony and Stephen cutely cuddled together on the recliner to the left of me. Pietro and Loki sat on the love set that was next to us. Loki sat closest to Wanda who was on my right. While Thor and Bruce cuddled into the recliner across from me.

"We get that son of a bitch in here that's what we do." Bucky said, causing Steve and Sam to nod. "I can text Fury and ask if he can get him." Nat said as she pulled out her phone and sent a long message to Fury before cuddling closer to me. Steve nodded and rubbed his chin thinking. "I don't want you working anymore love. I know you love teaching but it's too risky. Sooner or later word will get out that you're our mate, and you will have a huge target on your back. I don't want to see you get hurt again. I don't think I can handle it." Steve said, making me slightly nod as everyone agreed with him.

"I can't sit here and do nothing, what about money, I know it's not safe but I have to do something." I said, causing everyone to go stiff. "Please baby." Wanda said, looking at me with tears in her eyes as she gave me puppy dog eyes. I slowly looked around the room seeing everyone had put on their best begging face, there were too many of them. I was never going to win this battle. "Fine." I sighed, making them all smile. Tony quickly turned to me looking at my neck and cheek.

"Do they hurt, do you want me to get you something to help." Tony said, causing me to blush when everyone turned to me. "No i'm ok thank you love, I do want to go get changed though so I can start dinner." I said getting up but quickly got pulled back down by Nat. "Me and Wanda will cook dinner you have had a long day." Nat said as she tried to get up but I pulled her down like she did me.

" Nope not going to happen, If i'm not going to be working then I will be doing the cooking and that's not something any of you can change." I said as I gave Nat a sweet kiss on the lips causing some of my mates to groan in protest. I softly stepped over Clint and gave him a kiss on the cheek but I was quickly pulled down onto Tony and Stephens lap.

"Pink knitted Crop top set." Stephen whispered in my ear as he placed his hand under my chin making me blush as Tony placed a soft kiss on my neck. "What's that all about?" Steve said, looking at Stephen and Tony as I quickly got up with a blush. "Just picking out our girl's clothes." Tony said with a smirk, making Steve glare at him.

"Oh Stevie don't even try to act like you didn't go through her clothes last night trying to memorize them so you can pick them out for her too." Bucky said, earning a smack to the thigh from Steve, who turned and smirked at me making me blush. I went over to Steve giving him a small kiss before heading out of the room. I was half way down the hallway when I heard two sets of feet running after me and tackled into a hug.

"We will come help you change." Wanda said with a giggle, making me and Nat laugh. Nat and Wanda walked me into the elevator and quickly turned to me with smirks on their faces. "So what did they pick out?" Wanda said, looking me up and down. "I don't know, they said a pink knitted crop top set, I don't remember seeing it last night. Will everyone pick out my clothes." I said as Wanda and Nat pulled me out of the elevator as it reached our floor and down the hall to Tony's room.

"Pretty much, Me and Loki picked out some clothes for you together this morning. Loki picks out my clothes for me too." Wanda said with a blush. "Yeah well you're just as submissive as Bruce ." Nat teased, causing Wanda to blush and shove her. "So Clint doesn't pick out your clothes." I said turning to Nat as I led them into the room and to the closet. Nat and Wanda let out a gasp when they saw the wide selection that Tony, and Stephen have for me.

" They spoiled you. Me and Clint got you lots of clothes yes but I was waiting to get you more when we went shopping this Saturday. And no, me and Clint are both too dominant for one of us to be submissive. Whenever we fuck its just that it's hard and rough and we always fight for dominance. We definitely need you to balance our sex life out." Nat said, giving me a wink while Wanda looked happily threw my clothes.

"I found it." Wanda happily said, pulling an outfit off the top rack and showing it to me and Nat. "Fuck that's hot." Nat said, moaning and biting her lip. Wanda handed over the pretty light pink clothes to me before looking feather into the closet.

I blushed as I walked over to the full length mirror in the room and slowly pulled off my clothes making Nat moan again as she watched me. I slowly pulled on the knitted crop top and short and was surprised at how great they fit. The top had a deep v in the front and the hem was wavy and cute and ended halfway down my stomach showing off Tony, and Stephen's mark.

The shorts were soft but barely covered my butt making me blush. The clothes showed off most of my marks making me happy to have them showing. "Which marks mine?" Nat asked as she walked up behind me and looked around my body. I pointed to the gun surrounded by roses mark on my right thigh causing Nat to bend down and pull my shorts up to see her mark better.

Nat softly studied her mark before giving it a light smack, making me moan. I quickly looked down at her with a blush and watched her as she bit her bottom lip trying to cover her smirk. "So responsive." Nat said, causing me to blush harder. "I want to see mine." Wanda said as she finally joined us over by the mirror before gasping when she saw what i'm wearing. "I don't know what they're thinking sending you down like that. Those boys won't be able to keep their hands off you." Wanda said with a giggle as she came and twirled me around making me laugh.

"Your marks on my left shoulder blade." I said as I turned my back to her and felt her pull up my already short shirt. Wanda let out a surprised gasp, making me turn to her. "I love it, it's so beautiful." Wanda said as she lightly kissed her mark making me shiver. "I love mine too. Feminine but so strong." Nat said as she pulled me in for a kiss. Wanda pulled me in for a kiss right after Nat causing me to let out a small moan at the attention. Nat and Wanda lead me out of the closet and to my vanity before working on my hair and putting it into two baby buns on the top of my head.

"You know I always thought Tony's room was bigger than everyone else's but I never knew how big till today. I'm a little jealous that they get to have a living room in their room. Tell me you're rich without telling me you're rich." Nat said with a pout making us all laugh. The three of us began to walk out the door when I began to doubt these clothes, making me stop by the door and look back at the closet.

"What's wrong, love." Wanda said, turning to look at me worriedly. "Do I look ok? I mean you and Nat can pull this off, I don't think I can." I said looking down trying to hide my stomach. "Your beautiful baby don't you ever think otherwise." Wanda said as she came over to kiss me, making me relax. "You have no idea how hard it is for me not to take you to my room and have my way with you." Nat said, causing me to blush.

"You are beautiful, I don't ever want to hear you say something like that ever again. We all love you and we want you in every way shape and form." Nat said before pulling me into a heated kiss.