Chapter 52

"We should really make those three give up there day with you." Tony said with a scuff as we made our way into the elevator.

"Why? I was wrong, I shouldn't have drove away." I said with a sigh. It was my fault and I knew that.

" How long did it take me to forgive you for taking the car?" Tony asked me with a playful glare as we all made are way to the kitchen.

"Minutes maybe even seconds." I answered with a smile, Tony really did try to be stern but it didn't last.

"Exactly, did I make you cry NO, did I call you names and say you were being stupid and childish NO. You can talk to your mate without blowing up like that." Tony said with a sigh as he put on another pot of coffee.

"They said that to you." Wanda asked as she pulled out a seat at the table for me, I was about to answer but Bruce beat me to it.

"They did, it was absolutely ridiculous. No matter what you did or do they should have never talk to you like that. I don't care how scared they were." Burce said with a sigh as he and Thor sat at the island.

"They will regret it I'm sure. Darling men are stupid, and they will realize just how stupid they truly are." Loki said as he places a bowl of fruit in front of me and Wanda.

"Thank you love but aren't you a man." I said with a giggle causing Loki to smirk.

"No love, I am a god and instead of yelling at you like a man, I would've had you over my knee moaning my name." Loki smirked causing a deep blush to spread across my cheeks.

"Anyways." Nat said with a glare as she took a seat on the other side on me. "I'm sure Steve will handle it, don't worry love, they can't stay mad at you for long. None of us can. So I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about it. They will come crawling with their tails between there legs." Nat said causing me to relax. When I do see them again I will make sure I apologize.

I should have known better, I have 13 overprotective mates, and I need to remember that.

"I'm just not use to anyone caring, I need to remember I have people who actually care about me now." I said softly causing my mates to frown.

"I keep forgetting we really don't know much about you." Bruce said with a frown.

"Theres not much to me Bruce, I was born and raised in Texas. I lost my parents when I turned 15, and have been on my own ever since, and I got a free ride to college because I had good grades in highschool." I said cauing my mates to nod.

"Wow we all have shitty pasts then." Tony said causing everyone to chuckle.

"I guess we do, hey you said Clint and Pietro are on a mission, is it dangerous, are they ok?" I asked concerned, how often will they get pulled away for missions?

"Its nothing serious at all love, there spying on a base for a group of shield agents who are raiding it tonight." Nat said as she gently rubbed my thigh causing me to relax.  If Nat wasnt worried I will relax a little.

"Well we got to go back to work love we left some equipment on and chemicals out, please try to stay out of trouble." Tony said with a smirk as he made his way over to me and give me a soft kiss on the lips.

Bruce sadly moved away from Thor after giving him a kiss. "Sadly love we will see you later." Bruce said give me a kiss on the forehead.

We all watched Bruce and Tony leave the room, Nat and  Wanda sadly looked at eachother before giving me a hug. "We have to go as well, we have to train some new recruits. I'm sorry we can't spend some time together." Wanda said with a frown.

I was sad my mates had to leave, without my job I don't know how I'm going to live.

"It's alright loves, you got a job to do. Don't feel bad at all." I said with a smile causing my two girls to smile back.

"We know your upset love don't hid it, it won't take all day love I promise." Nat said causing me to giggle.

Nat and Wanda quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading out of the kitchen.

I slowly turned to Thor and Loki with a frown. "Do you guys have to leave to." I said softly causing Thor to break into a massive smile, and quickly walking over to me.

"Absolutely not my queen, I get you all to myself." Thor said as he quickly pulled me out of my chair causing a giggle to leave my lips.

"Actually brother she gets the both of us. Not just you." Loki smirked causing Thors smile to widen.

"That's even better." Thor said as he began to leave the room.

"Thor what are you doing." I couldn't stop laughing. Thor was speed walking out of the kitchen as he held me like a child, Loki follow close behind him with a small smile on his face.

"We are getting on comfortable clothes and laying in bed. Bruce has set up the magical box in our room and I want my beautiful mate to relax with me, and my brother will be there as well." Thor said with a smile as he walked us into the elevator.

"That sounds amazing." I sighed as I held tighter onto Thor, and sending a smile to a happy Loki.