Chapter 50

Suddenly there was a crash coming from the hallway. "Well that didn't work." Tony said as Steve angrily walked into the lab. 

Before I could say anything Steve had picked me up out of my chair causing me to squeal.

"Steve." I exclaimed as he carried me out of the lab, with Bruce and Tony following close behind us, and down the hallway were Bucky and Sam angrily waited. 

Steve walked us into the elevator not saying a word. Bucky, Sam, Bruce, and Tony all moved to stand behind Steve. I quickly caught myself on Steves shoulder.

"How much trouble am I in." I innocently asked, but I only received glares from Bucky and Sam causing me to look down in shame. 

"Steve, I know your upset, but go easy on our baby girl." Bruce asked looking at Steve with pleading eyes. 

I couldn't help but freak out a bit, we were in the elevator a long time and Steve wasn't saying anything to me, or anyone. I tired to wiggle out of his grasp as I felt myself start to panic. 

In one fluid motion Steve moved me to were my legs were wrapped around his waist, and my arms around his neck as the elevator door finally opened. 

Steve was still angry, Sam and Bucky were as well. 

"Where are we." I asked when we entered a hallway I had never been to.

Steve simply pulled me closer with a kiss to the neck, before sitting me down in a swirly chair.

I looked around for a second, the room was dark until Sam turned on the lights. 

We were in a meeting room, I looked around in confusion until Steve pressed a red button on the side of the wall.

"You're really calling a meeting Steve." Tony said with a sigh while shaking his head and talking a seat next to me. 

"Yes for a matter of fact I am. Clearly we need to set some rules around here. Like not leaving the tower without people knowing." Steve said glaring at me. I quickly ducked my head down to avoid eye contact.

"Or fucking driving away leaving your mates,and speeding threw the streets and almost getting yourself killed." Bucky snapped causing me to sigh. 

"I'm sorry." I said resting my shaky hands in my lap. 

"Do you know how scared we were when you took off like that." Bucky said his voice still in a shout. "You could have crashed and we would have watched your body burn on the side of the road. You need to use your brain Molly, what you did was so stupid." Bucky shouted his eyes glaring.

"You have been here only a couple of days and your already putting your self in danger for stupid reasons." Bucky screamed while grabbing his hair before stomping off. 

I watched as Bucky left the meeting room causing my heart to shatter. 

Why was I so stupid.

No one spoke for a long minute. Nothing I say will change what I did. Tears slowly made there way to my eyes. I couldn't make eye contact with anyone. 

"Molly." Bruce said softly causing a tear to slip. 

"He's right, I was being stupid." I said in a whisper as I tried to keep more tears from falling. 

"Whats going on?" Nat asked as she stormed into the room. "Why is Barnes storming threw the hallway like someone just pissed in his coffee...Love?" Nat stopped when she looked at my small form. 

"Love what happened?" Nat asked as she kneeled beside my chair. 

"Our little girl has been causing trouble this morning, What the fuck is wrong with your mate Rogers, yelling at her like that." Tony said as he rested his hand on my leg, gripping it lightly. 

Before Steve could say anything Sam beat him to it. "Troubles an understatement, Molly left the tower without telling anyone except for Pietro, speeding away from her mates leaving them in a panic, and lets not forget her confessing to blowing Loki last night, what the fuck do you think is wrong with him. We are aloud to be upset, she was being stupid and reckless." Sam said with a glare.

"Calm the fuck down Sam, don't you dare talk to our mate like that." Tony said as he stood toe to toe with Sam. 

"Watch how you speak to my mate Stark." Steve said with a growl as he pulled Sam away from a glaring Tony.

I couldn't take much more of this. I felt like everyone was angry, and it was all my fault. 

"Will you boys stop it. Love your not stupid. " Nat said softly trying to calm me down but all I could do was shake my head and shut my eyes super tight. 

"I'm sorry." I all but sobbed out before folding in on myself. Nat quickly wrapped her arms around me. "Your trembling my love. Its alright, please love relax your going to make yourself sick, will you all stop acting like dicks." Nat said as she stroked my hair softly. 

"She should feel bad, what she did was childish." Sam said causing Tony to lunge at Sam but was quickly blocked by Steve. 

Tears kept falling down my face.

Why am I being such a cry baby, i'm a 20 something year old women who can't even handle her mates throwing issues at her. 

"What is going on." Wanda asked as she made her way into the room, quickly followed by Loki and Thor.

"Ask them i'm done, I'm going to go check on Bucky." Sam said as he to stormed out of the room.

Steve looked after his mate with a fare off look before bringing his eyes back to his crying mate.

Steve couldn't stop his heart from breaking as he watched his fragile mate. When she had speed away before he could even get his thoughts in order, it scared him beyond belief.

Bucky and Sam were both upset yes but Steve knew they would both kick eachother in the ass once they calmed down and realize what they said. As mad as they were he knew the were just terrified they didn't mean anything they had just said.