Chapter 39

Me and Bruce cuddled in that quiet room for the next hour. Which was unexpected because Bruce was so sure it wouldn't take that long. Whatever my mate's were doing in the next room, I'm sure they wouldn't tell me.

Bruce was in the middle of telling me another cheesy science pick up line when the door swung open and Thor walked into the room with a proud look on his face. "We are done, love's man of iron said we will be leaving very soon." Thor said, making me and Bruce laugh.

I slowly got up off the couch and walked to Thor giving him a hug. "Where is everyone?" I asked as Thor pulled me closer to him. "Nat and my brother are taking care of that dreadful midgardian and everyone else is out in the hall waiting for you." Thor said, making me smile. I slowly walk out of the room and into the hallway.

Tony and Steve were arguing further down the hallway and Sam looked like he was trying to make Bucky feel better. Clint was talking to Pietro, Stephen and Wanda as Peter leaned against the wall looking tired. I slowly walked over to Peter as he stared blankly at the wall across from him. I slowly pulled Peter into a hug causing him to jump and quickly look down at me. "You scared me love." Peter said as he pulled me closer to him.

"You looked out of it, did something happen." I asked as I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes. "Just thinking." Peter said causing me to sigh. "None of this is your fault Peter you know that." I said as I rubbed his back. "None of this would have happened if I had stayed at school like I wanted to." Peter said, causing me to shake my head, and pull him closer to me.

"Peter baby this is not your fault, It would have happened with or without you being there. I do not blame you and you shouldn't blame yourself either." I said, causing Peter to smile. "What would I do without you?" Peter said, causing me to laugh. "I don't know probably be board out of your mind with Physics homework." I said causing Peter to let out a happy laugh.

"I think Bucky needs you love, he hasn't been the same since that guy mentioned the Winter Soldier." Pietro said as he came and gave me and Peter a kiss on the cheek.

I nodded my head and gave Pietro a kiss on the cheek. "We are going to head back to the tower and to bed love, Peter has a early day tomorrow." Pietro said as he and Peter both gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight loves. Text me when you make it to the tower please." I said with a blush, causing both the boys to roll their eyes smiling but nod. I slowly made my way over to Bucky as Sam continued to talk to him.

"She's not going to hate you James you felt the emotions just like I did, she hasn't ran for the hills yet she is still here, Bucky baby trust me." Sam said, causing Bucky to shake his head. "He's right, you know. What would I do without my Winter Soldier" I said smiling, causing Bucky and Sam to quickly look at me.

"Doll." Bucky said as he took a slow step towards me. "I'm not scared of you baby, I just don't know why you didn't tell me." I said as I sent Bucky and Sam a sad look.

"I wanted to tell you I just didn't want to scare you away." Bucky said as he looked down at his medal arm. "I don't care about the bad in your past." I said, causing Bucky to look at me in shock. "We all do bad things that hurt people, It's called being human. But I believe with all my heart that you aren't the man who did those things. At least not anymore." I said trying to convince Bucky that I really don't care about his past.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you." Bucky said, causing me to blush and smile. "I don't remember why don't you remind me." I said teasingly, causing Bucky and Sam to chuckle. Bucky slowly walked over to me and pulled me into a deep kiss. Bucky's hands traveled to my waist as he pulled me even closer to him. "I love you so much." Bucky said as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you to." I said smiling as I placed a soft kiss on Bucky's lips. "And I love you guys to." Sam shouted from next to us causing us to pull away and look at him. "We love you to Sammy." Bucky said before pulling him into a manly hug.

"How are you love." Stephen said scaring the crap out of me as he walked up behind me and pulled me into his chest. "I'm ok how are you." I said looking up at Stephen causing him to chuckle. He was a lot taller than me.

"I'm good now that we got that taken care of." Stephen said, causing Bucky and Sam to nod. "Hey love me and Thor wanted to say goodbye we are heading back to the tower." Bruce said, causing me to pull away from Stephen who pouted. I was pulled into a hug by Bruce and Thor as they kissed my cheeks. "Text me when you get there ok, I will see you tomorrow." I said, causing Bruce to blush and Thor to nod. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and waved at them as they walked away.

I made my way back over to Stephen, Bucky and Sam, as we were joined by Clint and Wanda. "What did you guys do when you turned the wall off." I asked making my mates jump. Wanda pulled me into her side as Bucky, Sam, Clint and Stephen looked worriedly at each other. "Let me guess you can't tell me." I said, pouting at them causing Wanda to laugh. "Nope sorry love." Clint said, causing me to sigh.

"Well I guess I could ask Tony, I think he will tell me after some lovings." I said teasing them, causing them to roll their eyes.

"I doubt that would work." Tony said from right behind me causing me to jump. "You know it would." Stephen laughed causing Tony to stick his tongue at him. "You ok love." Steve asked Bucky as he came next to me. "I'm good now." Bucky said, smiling at me and Steve. "Me and Stephen are going to head back to the tower love, I have a couple more things to deal with before I go to bed, I will text you when we get there alright love." Tony said, causing me to nod and give Stephen and Tony a kiss before they left.

It was just me, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Clint, and Wanda left causing me to look up and down the hallway. "Where are Nat and Loki." I asked Wanda. "They should be back soon." Wanda said causing me to nod. "Can I take her home please Steve she's staying with me and Loki tonight anyways." Wanda begged as she turned to Steve with a pout. Steve sadly looked at me then back to Wanda causing her to pout harder.

"Yea you can take her home, but get her there safely, and text me when you get to the tower love so I know you got there." Steve said causing me to nod and smile. "Don't you three worry. Me and Nat drove Loki and Wanda here, Molly will have four mates to protect her." Clint said causing Bucky ,Sam , and Steve to relax.