Chapter 35

"Wow." Someone said from behind us making me and Nat turn to see a blushing Peter standing down the hall. His blushing face soon turned into one of lust as he traveled his eye's up my body but it quickly turned to pure horror when his eyes landed on my neck and cheek. "Peter hunny it's ok." I said taking a step closer to him. Peter shook his head before turning to Wanda who shook her head quickly side to side.

"Show me Wanda." Peter said, causing Wanda to shake her head again making him angry. "Show me Wanda." Peter said, taking a step closer to us. "Peter you don't want to see, It's not pretty." Nat said as she wrapped her arm around me looking sad again. "I want to see what happened to my mate. I have a right to know." Peter said in a dominating voice making me and Wanda shake and nod.

A minute later Peter stood frozen in the hallway with a glazed look in his eyes. Five minutes later Peter broke away from his daze with a sob as he collapsed onto the ground making me run to him and pull him into my arms. "It's all my fault, I should have been there instead of on that stupid trip. He used me against you." Peter sobbed, clinging to me for dear life. "It's not your fault Peter, it's no one's fault." I said, rubbing his back. "I should have been there to stop it. I should have been there to protect you." Peter said as he pulled me tighter to him before bearing his head in my collarbone making me shiver. "It's ok baby I promise it wasn't your fault please believe me." I said running my hands threw his hair causing him to relax and nod slightly. "Good baby, now come on let's get you something to eat." I said pulling Peter who wouldn't let go of me. Wanda and Nat walked behind us to the elevator.

"You look beautiful by the way." Peter mumbled as he straightened up next to me before finally giving me a sweet kiss and a small smile. "Thank you sweetheart." I said blushing as Wanda giggled at us. Wanda skipped out of the elevator going straight to sit to Loki and sat on his lap making him smile as he wrapped his arms around her. Wanda quietly whispered something in his ear causing him to quickly look in my direction.

"Fuck." Loki said as he looked at me up and down, making everyone turn to me. I slowly looked around the room as everyone stared at me in shock and lust. "Should I change." I said feeling self consensus with everyone staring at me. "No." Everyone shouted at once before they all cleared their throats. Peter slowly walked over to Pietro who pulled him into his side causing Peter to let out more tears. Steve suddenly pulled me down to sit in between him and Bucky causing me to squeal. "You look sexy as hell baby doll." Bucky said as he placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"We should get some of those." Bruce said, turning to Thor who finally snapped out of his gaze. "Like 10 of them." Thor said, making me giggle. Tony and Stephen looked at me with lust in their eyes as they looked me up and down before giving me an approving nod.

"Alright now what do you guys want for dinner." I asked as Bucky pulled my legs onto his lap causing me to let out a soft moan when I felt his hard length against my leg. I looked at him with a deep blush causing him to smirk and rub his medal hand up and down my leg making me lean back into Steve's chest with a sigh.

"What do you suggest love." Pietro said as Loki glared at Bucky who only traveled his hand further up my leg in response, causing Loki to huf. " How about tacos." I said causing Clint to cheer. "I love tacos." Clint said, making me giggle and stand up making Bucky, Steve and Sam groan when they look at my ass.

"Dame." Sam said, causing me to quickly turn away from them with a blush and head into the kitchen. I walked to the fridge and began to pull out ingredients when I suddenly felt a warm and cold hand on my waist. "Hey Buck, how can I help you love?" I said turning around with multiple things in my arms causing Bucky to chuckle and take them from me. "I was wondering if I could help." Bucky said with a small blush on his face causing me to smile and kiss his check. "Of course you can. Do you mind chopping up the toppings?" I said, causing Bucky to nod and smile.