1: Changes in the Betrayed World

Hi! New Story! Enjoy!

Percy's POV:

The gods chose to get Luke back. I thought it would be an amazing choice, but it ended up being the worst. Here's what happened...

[FLASHBACK]

Luke was back, I thought we could restart a friendship and stuff, but boy was I wrong. He made all sorts of things and blamed them on me. A lot of people believed him. Everyone, except for the seven, Thalia, Reyna, Nico, Katie and the Stolls. Even Chiron feel. To everyone's eyes, he was a hero. There was a new enemy, Melodia, the primordial of songs. She had wings, but she was human looking. She hypnotized the many missing demigods. Nearly the whole Aphrodite cabin, Hermes cabin and a few others. I knew I wasn't the best singer, but if I could sing, I could out sing her and free those demigods. I could save this world just once before leaving for good.

I was walking to my cabin when I saw Thalia inside.

"Hey, Thalia! What's up?" I asked cheerfully. She just glared,

"Don't you what's up me, Perseus. Don't ever steal my bow, just a moment ago!"

"W-what? I never did!" I protested, but she wouldn't hear it, she just pushed past me and walked off. I was in the big house at the time, looking at the updates on Melodia, so I couldn't have stolen her bow.

I looked at the list I made of how to get the other controlled demigods back. I had 5 ideas, I re-read them. I underline the ones I knew would work, if I was on my own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Charm speak
2. Potion
3. the Gods (not good idea)
4. Out sing Melodia
5. Persuade

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So I already have a good plan on what to do. Now, all I need to do, is learn to sing, better than a primordial of singing. But that's impossible. And at the moment, no one will want to help me. I already lost Thalia from my side. I scrunched up the paper, threw it into the trashcan and put my face in my hands. Then Nico barged in, I looked at him questioningly.

"Why did you say that about me?" He asked, with tears running down his cheeks,

"Say what? I didn't--"

"I hate you, Percy!" He screamed at me and ran off. I went outside to get to him, but instead I got a slap in the face.

"Reyna?" I asked,

"What were you doing in the big house on your own?" She asked angrily,

"I was looking at the current state of our war." I answered truthfully,

"Liar! Luke told me he saw you talking to her!" That's when I snapped,

"I thought I could see a friend in you, Reyna. A friend. I guess when the hero Luke comes back, you'd rather believe him -- who you have never met before -- over someone you knew! I don't want to see you again, ever!" I screamed at her in anger and sadness. She looked taken back, and looked down in shame, then looked at me,

"Maybe don't work for the enemy then!" I bit my lip, to make sure I didn't say something that would make matters worse.

"Rot in Tartarus, Reyna," I growled and ran off with teary eyes. I sat down on a large stone in the woods, and calmed down. Jason came to me, with Piper, Hazel, Frank and Leo behind him.