16: Answers

She signed before opening her mouth to talk,

"What is going on?"An angry, feminine voice screeched to the left, making all of us whip around.

An Iris message with a fuming Artemis and the rest of the Olympian council, plus Hestia and Hades showed up.

Percy's Pov:

I saw Artemis fuming and the Olympian council looking confused, angry and guilty. Hestia and Hades were looking at the ground with shame. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Perseus Jackson, how dare --" Zeus started,

"Persephone, now, remember?" I asked, smirking a little. Got him there! His cheeks flushed deep red,

"Persephone Jackson, how DARE you threaten us saying you won't be on our side! Traitor!" He shouted angrily.  I gave him a look of pure disgust,

"I DARE?!" I screamed, "You kicked me out of the Greek World and ran to me like scared sheep! I didn't have a chance to speak my mind! You betrayed me! You have no right to claim me as your ally, because I'm only doing it because of Order! He manipulated me before, so I'll destroy him! I'm not doing this for you! I'll kill you, if anything! Make you fade in the Void of eternal torture!" I said, tears brimming my eyes. 

Hermes looked down sheepishly. Zeus' angry look faltered for a second.

"Can you blame us for believing a hero?" Artemis growled at me, Hermes immediately looked back at me and glared,

"Yes. Of course. I saved you not once, twice, but over 5. I went on crazy quests and didn't even curse Hera for sending me to the Romans, for goodness' sake! Luke was a traitor in the Titan war, and just killed himself to stop Kronos. One to over 5. Really?" I asked, giving her a 'you're an idiot' look, she looked down, looking for a come-back.

"Now. I swear on the River Styx, unless you don't give me answers about the Synaisthímata, I won't help you in the war." I stated, hearing the thunder of the oath. Zeus looked reluctant, but Rachel looked betrayed.

"They can't say it. They aren't allowed to!" Rachel screamed, I looked at her giver her the 'really?' look. 

I sat on the stool behind me, tapping my foot, waiting for answers. 

Hera didn't even look at Zeus before smiling,

"Travel to Achalorija (A-ha-lo-ry-ja), the sacred place of Serenity. She's one of the only free Synaisthímata, she can give you answers. The place is located near the cave where you're heading, right? I swear on the River Styx," She said, smiling with acceptance, I smiled,

"Ok. But if it's a lie, I'll destroy you. Brick. By. Brick." I said, smirking evilly at the end. Hera shivered, but still smiled,

"I would never do that to our hero. My apologies for what happened in the past," she said and swiped through the iris message.

I smiled then turned around, masking my smile with an angry face.

Leo paled,

"I-I b-better g-get g-going," he stuttered and turned around,

"Really? More important than a friend?"I spat with hidden amusement, he turned around, smiling sheepishly, going red. I knew he couldn't just say he was scared to my face. It's fun manipulating, no wonder Order did it to me...

"Perci...you know what I mean...you can't do this to us." Drew said,

"Can I not? Really? You're crazy!" I put my acting skills into place. Annabeth laughed,

"Perci! If we're gonna find, *ahem* Achalorija, we should get to the cave and destroy Order and End!" Annabeth said with enthusiasm,

"End? No. She's on our side. She just was forced to make an oath for, uh, and she'll have to go to Chaos. I'm sure she'll take the oath off!" I said, Piper looked confused.

"End? Didn't you say she was one of the baddies?" She asked,

"No. Apparently she was forced to make an oath for...uh, my safety." I said, mumbling the last part, not wanting them to know I met up with her for...the past, what, 1 week or so?

I don't know what they're hiding, but I intend to find out.

Hi! Sorry for short chapter, but please comment, vote, share and like!