53: The End (Not the Primordial)

Annabeth

It has been a year since the war ended. Percy, Thalia and the other dead demigods were given a proper funeral, though we had to sow Thalia's two parts together for it. 

I gave up godhood, for a man I fell in love. Just like Percy had. 

Piper joined the hunters, becoming partially immortal, but not a goddess anymore. The traitors were killed, and camp now tell's this story to every new demigod.

Huh, even Chaos was there to make sure of it, to mourn for the death of her two friends. 

"What should we call our son?" my husband asked.

"Perseus Achilles. But call him Percy." I smiled, happy memories flashing through my eyes, as I kissed him. "He will be a hero."

3rd pov

A girl with black hair, with brown strands, and green-brown eyes walked in front of Hades.

 "Elysium." he stated.

The girl nodded, smiling as she walked into the door to Elysium. She looked back, before smiling to Hades, whom looked at her knowingly. She looked around, before walking through, leaving the door nowhere in sight. 

"Who's the new girl?" a boy asked.

"Hey, Luke. It's me." the girl smiled. "It's me. It's Percy. Percy Jackson."

Thanks for reading! 

I hope you enjoyed the story!