12: Annabeth and End

Perci's pov:

I cupped my head in my hands. I looked a lot like my mother. I saw my reflection on the window. I felt a hand on my shoulder, looked up to see Annabeth, tears in her eyes. The rest started to leave already. Counting Red.

"What?" I snapped, bitterly,

"Perci, I love you, I don't know what came over me, but my feelings from my childhood just came back." She sat on my lap, I didn't want to hurt her, and I was too weak to push her off. 

She smiled sadly,

"I'll show you how much I love you, Perci," She said gently, I shook my head. I was now holding onto her so I wouldn't fall. My back hurt really bad. She cupped my face with her hands, and kissed me straight on the lips. I tried to get her off, but I was stuck. She was sitting on me and I was pretty much holding on to her to not fall from pain. 

"I love you," she muttered, still kissing aggressively,

"L-later," I stuttered out, before moaning loudly, her lips tugged into a smile,

"Ok," She replied. I mentally face palmed, I shouldn't have given her the satisfaction of using me. She helped me sit on the wheelchair and pushed me outside. I was slightly dazed, but tried to keep my mind on remembering the plan. 

I kept getting more memory of End and Order, but myself being dazed didn't help. Annabeth was running toward the other's like a madman -- or madwoman. Whichever you would use,

"She's ok!" Red said happily, as she ran and hugged me, I saw Annabeth glaring at her a little,

"Oh my gosh! Perce, you ok?" Rachel said, still hugging me,

"Mhm, yeah," I hummed out, Rachel narrowed her eyes,

"M'kay," She said, shrugging. I smiled,

"Ok. So as much as I can remember, the enemy is Order and End. They wanted to use me to get information from you guys." I said staring at Annabeth, whom now was in front of me. I was very suddenly attracted to her, which I didn't like a bit, but it was my heart and body, not my brain. If that makes sense -- sorry, ADHD?

"--so it would be a good idea to keep Perci under protection. She might get spelled again, considering she's mortal." Piper blabbered,

"Great idea! I'll be with her tonight -- uh, today." Annabeth said, grinning, everyone nodded, I shook my head,

"No, no way --" I started,

"You loved Annabeth, Perce, besides! We all really regret all of --" Jason started, 

"No. Just because I've forgiven you doesn't mean I trust you. I'm not loyal to you nor do I trust you." I stated,

"Whatever, I'll stay with her anyways. Important stuff! Besides, Perci, we need to talk!" Annabeth said, taking me to the infirmary again. 

I wasn't hesitating since I thought she was taking me back to the bed, but of course-- no, I have no such luck, she took me into a small room with no windows and it was soundproof. She locked the door. 

"Ok, Perci, let's have some...fun..." She said, her eyes quickly turning a dark shade of purple (What? I like hypnosis!) Her voice changed into one that I remembered too well. End. That primordial woman never knew boundaries. 

She made out with me 5 times before sending me out, and -- oh no. Annabeth is like temporarily possessed, like for a few minutes. The feeling of attraction was from her. It was natural for a primordial's aura, and they can easily make it only effective on you.

I gulped as she walked to me, grinning,

"I missed our...games," she said, staring at me, "You look different, almost more fun!" She giggled, "Too bad having your godly side deleted will do nothing for you!" She said, grinning like a madwoman -- which she was. Next thing I knew I was on the floor with her kissing me. 

I started feeling dizzy, and saw black smoke appear around her hands and fingers, which was similar to what Order did to me, except he wasn't kissing me non-stop. 

She kissed my whole face and neck, leaving me gasping for air while moaning so loudly I thought that the soundproof room wouldn't work. She cackled when she abruptly stopped,

"P-please s-s-st-stop. I-I can'-can't s-ser-serve --" I gasped out, still moaning as she touched my body, but was stopped by her kissing me again.

"You can't serve who?" End asked, giggling as I struggled to finish my sentence. 

"I- c-can't s-ser -- oh!" I being cut off with yet another moan of pleasure. I started backing off of her, as she started moving her hands under my shirt. She cackled again,

"You see, Perci? We won't let you go, you are their key, but ours too. You can't get away from us no matter how hard you try!" She laughed loudly, "I can make you just want me more and more! I'm not married to Order, I can do whatever I want!" She giggled, as she saw me whimper a little, backing into the corner of the small room. She walked toward me, crawling, really. 

"S-stop, p-p-please. I c-can't serve y-you. I c-can't serve y-your a-ally's e-either!" I said, tears pooling down my eyes in fear, but she seemed so caring as she listened through my sobbing words. She hugged me, and sat on my lap like Annabeth did before -- or was that End?

"Sorry sweetie, but you're mine now. And the gods and demigods can't do anything about it!" She said, sympathetically, before her face became a huge grin and her eyes filled with lust and she kissed me again, while I tried screaming for help. 

Soon, I blacked out.

==========When Perci Woke Up=============

I woke up in the same room, my body aching like Tartarus -- almost literally. What on earth was End doing? I saw Annabeth unconscious on the ground, the door still locked. He trousers were half way up. I groaned, End's obsessed. 

Instead of feeling the need to help, I laughed at seeing her pained face. 

I thought it was weird, but dismissed it. 

Annabeth groaned and woke up, making me jump. 

"P-Perci?" She asked, "What happened?" She gasped, "Why are my trousers down, Perci?" She said, I tumbled down,

"End possessed you for a little while, you had some fun with me," I grumbled, she shook her head in shock,

"No way," She whispered,

"Kiss me," I said out of nowhere,

Thanks for reading! No, Perci won't be fully controlled anymore, just a little bit of confusion, that's it *Cackle*.

Thanks for reading and please comment, follow, share and vote!