47: The Last Sacrifice

Percy

I had spent a lot of time with Kanus and Chaos, training and bonding. I honestly don't know if I could trust anyone more.

"So, I'm going back to camp this evening?" I asked in disappointment.

"Yes. Only four days would have past on earth. It will be 9 in the morning for them." Chaos clarified, nodding at me.

"Four?" I groaned. "No wonder they call you ancient."

Kanus coughed to hide his laughter, while Chaos scoffed in mock offense.

"I'll have you know that I am not old!" she declared dramatically, turning around while pouting. 

"Fine, fine." I rolled my eyes. "Are we training more today?"

"You want to?" Kanus raised an eyebrow, surprised. 

"Yeah?" I squeaked, blushing. He laughed, grinning.

"You should rest before returning." Chaos commented in a regretful voice. I raised an eyebrow, as she looked down. "Come, now, Percy. Let's go."

I looked at Kanus and Chaos, before following her. 

"What's this about?" I asked curiously.

"Well, you see, even with the training, I believe End and Via might have too much of the mind influence on you. You may not have the physical nor mental stability to hold yourself together." Chaos started nervously. "I asked Kanus to help, which he eventually agreed to."

"Help?" I asked. "As in? You understand that I can-"

"I know you can do a lot of things yourself, Percy." Chaos sighed, as if seeing it coming from a mile away. "But memories have an incredible amount of influence on one's mind. Look how you've turned out. End and Via, if you remember, manipulated you when you were immortal."

"Yes, but at the time I believed they were helping me." I pointed out, to which she nodded.

"But you were led to believe that because of how they manipulated and tricked you." Chaos argued. "Besides, you'll need the power and help."

"I don't see how what you guys are planning to do will help." I stated obviously. I mean, she didn't say anything!

"I will transmit Kanus' conscious into you. You will have his power and communication within your own mind." Chaos explained, while Kanus still looked in doubt.

"You guys are kidding." I stated, but stared at Chaos' face, only seeing her shake her head. "You are crazy!"

"It was my choice, Percy." Kanus intervened before things got heated up. I sighed, looking away, while sitting down.

"We'll get stared then." Chaos shook her head sadly. I sealed my eyes shut as a Chaos muttered a ancient sounding spell thing. Only a moment later, I felt completely paralyzed in pain, as I fell to the floor. 

Chaos' blessings and help really does mean pain, doesn't it?

I felt dizzy as I stood up slowly. I looked around, and saw Chaos helping me up. I felt myself waver uneasily as I tried to clear the black spots that danced across my vision. 

"You're here to help me, not torture me, right?" I asked weakly, smiling a little.

"Yeah." she laughed, helping me to a bed. I sat on it, before fainting.

Annabeth

*Mature content*

I gasped for air as sharp pain shot through my heart.

"No. Not again." I whispered as James came to me, this time on his own.

"Not so strong now, Lady Annabeth." he mocked. I didn't even try glaring, but just looked down at the floor. I was tied -- no, hung on a tree. I couldn't do much, other than swimming in my own tears.

"Why are you doing this?" I screamed, knowing no one would hear me. He slapped me loudly.

"Don't you talk to me like that, doll." He hissed, as he ripped my shirt off. I shook my head wiggling, as he started touching me.

"Please! Stop!" I screamed in agony, as he dug his nails into my waist. I felt weak. Worthless. Everyone hated me - Piper, Thalia, even some of the gods now. They knew what happened, and didn't support me as before. "Why?" 

"Because End doesn't want a wise, stubborn girl like you to be strong." he laughed, as he licked my bare stomach.

"You are working for her, then!" I accused, as I tried controlling my moans, as he started squeezing my bottom.

"You really are weak, then, aren't you." He smirked, when I gasped in surprise, as he ripped my trousers off. I shivered, suddenly cold.

"Just, please!" I begged. "I won't tell anyone about this! I won't help! Just, please, stop!"

"Stop?" he asked, smirking, as he started lightly biting my neck. I bit my tongue to not moan again. Suddenly, I felt something, warm and wet behind my ear.

"Ngh -" I curled up, enjoying the feeling. Then I noticed my mistake. 

"Ah, but you like it." I felt his warm breath against my ear. "Are you cold?"

I was, and I knew he knew it. I didn't dare to shiver as he continued touching my waist.

"Good shape for someone who has been hanging for a while, doll." He acknowledged with a smirk. He always cleaned me with cold water.

"No thanks to you." I spat.

"Your choice." he smirked, taking off my bra. I shivered and moaned as he started massaging me. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and melted in a series of moans, as I felt him smile against my bare stomach, his head buried under my breasts.

"Ngh-dh-ah!" I screamed, as I tried wiggling out.

"Enjoying yourself?" He mocked, as I shook my head, though knowing I was at the moment. With that, I earned a rough kiss on the lips. I felt him chew my lip and tongue as I tried to shake him off. I felt my lungs burn, as he continued kissing me, his lips dancing across mine, while not allowing me to breathe. He finally stopped with a dominant smile, as if looking down onto me.

I let in a strangled gasp of air, my eyesight dimming in the slightest.

"I told you, Annie," he laughed proudly. "You're not meant to be more than a doll to play with. You helped in war, but those days are long over with a body like yours."

He pulled down my underwear licking me. I felt my face redden, as I started moaning loudly, as he sticked his fingers into me. I screamed in surprise, me feet going limp.

"Please -" I gasped out through the moans. 

"Stop?" James continued mocking. "You don't want me to, though."

"I do -" I glared, earning another warm lick from him. A pleasurable feeling spread through my body as my head fell backwards, feeling more pain. 

"Doesn't look like it." He laughed, before biting lightly. I reached my shirt, which was hanging off of the branch.

"Come on-" I whispered, barely audible.

"Don't." I heard James growl dominantly, as I squeaked in fear.

*mature content over*

 Suddenly, there was a flash, as a beautiful girl appeared. She had flawless, black hair and mesmerizing green eyes.

"Help -" I gasped out, as James sprinted into the woods. She turned to me, revealing the female Percy. She looked surprised to see me.

"Annabeth!" she called out in surprise, as she cut me down. She gave me my shirt and trousers back, before turning the other way, as I quickly put my clothes on.

"Percy..." I breathe out, blacking out.

Thanks for reading!

Please comment, vote, share and follow!