21: Order's End

Ok. Thanks for the help on my profile (through comments), and I know the title is weird, but don't think of it too much. Ok, Enjoy!

Percy's Pov:

I woke up in my tent. All the memories from yesterday immediately came back to me. I smiled, remembering that I have a new mission: destroy the gods and free my kind.

I walked to the closet to see all my clothes were replaced with male ones. I blinked in confusion and checked the mirror. I smiled to see myself be male again. It was not fun to be female. I changed into hunter clothes with a cloak and walked out. 

"My Lord, should I prepare my men for the battle agains Order?" Amaru asked, I smiled a little,

"No Lord business, Amaru. But for your question, no. I think I'll take you and 5 other men of yours along with the demigods. Lady Eirene will stay and keep organization within your people while we're away. Taking an army will give us away too fast, especially the screams from them if the vines get them. I'd be surprised if Order didn't hear the daughter of Athena scream." I answered thoughtfully. He nodded, agreeing with the plan.

"Makes sense. I'll take my stealthiest soldiers then. When are we going?" He asked, 

"Let's say...in ten." I answered, thinking of how long it would take us to go down there, "Oh, hey, I have a question," I paused, 

"Yes?" He asked, raising an eyebrow,

"What powers do I have? It might come to an advantage if I have any." I answered,

"Of course. We still have to bring all your memories back. They are locked up in Tartarus. Well guarded. We will get them, though. As for your powers - you, as any other Synaisthímata, can change into a female or male at choice. You can teleport a large group of people at the same time, you can change emotions -- mostly according to your domains, and you have extended capability of everything -- speed, strength and all that. You also have all the powers of the Olympians, as all the other Synaisthímata do. You gave every primordial their powers, and every god too. Before they before turned on you." He explained, I nodded understanding everything. 

"Ok...does me now being male change any thinking from the demigods?" I asked, thinking maybe I could trick them, since they would, for sure, inform the gods.

"You being male will tell them that you are starting to receive the not-locked memories. Well really when you start understanding everything, then you become male." He said, "why?" he quickly added, before choking, "uh, I mean no questioning of your choices,"

"Of course, I understand. Why? Because I might be able to confuse the demigods and gods, and, well, primordials. This will help me attack them unexpectedly." I answered,

"We'll be happy to help," He said. I smiled, 

"Now. How do I become female?" I asked sheepishly,

"Oh. You concentrate on it. I don't know how to explain," He answered (ok. it sounds weird that he knows everything, so actually the Synaisthímata, End and Eirene told him everything.) I nodded, accepting the answer. I thought about myself being female and soon I heard clapping. I opened my eyes to see Lady Eirene and Amaru smiling at me.

"Good job, Lady Percy! I see you are starting to experiment with your powers," She said to me, "I expected this to take longer. I see how you're trying to mislead the gods. Smart,"

"Yeah, good job, Mi'lady!" Amaru said. I looked down to see my clothes and body become feminine. I smiled at thanked them. Amaru then ran off, preparing his 6 men while Eirene starting explaining the rest about the plan.