4: Truth or Lies?

HI! Sorry for not updating (in general) for a while. I've been busy. Very busy. Anyways, I'll try updating all my stories in the next few days. Thanks!

Percy's pov:

I looked up and saw a man with curly hair over me, I sat up and looked around. I saw Peter, a red-head, similar to Rachel's hair, woman, a man with a Mohawk hair cut, a blond, blue eyed, tall man, who looked like a leader, and then, lastly, a man with a goatee.

"Perci, what happened?" Asked the curly, haired man. I knew I would be punished if I said the truth.

"Um, can you guys introduce yourselves first?" I asked,

"How do you--" Goatee man started saying, but Red smacked him up the head, whilst Mohawk laughed,

"Steve. Steve Rogers, also known as--" Blonde said, also known as Captain America.

"Captain America. Yes. I heard about you in our lecture about World War Two, back at...c-camp." I stuttered the last word, "how are you even alive? By any chance, anyone else survived like you?" I started bombarding him with questions. 

"*chuckle* Yes, Bucky is alive too, through...more complicated ways. I crashed into ice, instead of crashing into New York, which, through super soldier serum I survived frozen in ice."

"Whoa..." I breathed out, then looked at the others expectantly.

"Tony Stark, Iron man. And billionaire..." Goatee said, muttering the last sentence, earning another smack from RED.

"Natalie Roman, Black Widow." RED said.

"That's a lie." I stated. She looked at me like I was insane.

"Excuse me?" She said, in disbelief.

"Well, you seemed to say it less casually, and your eyes stopped blinking. They avoided eye contact too. You had a forced smile. Check, check and check." I said, "so...I have a feeling that what you said wasn't too far off. Let's see, Natalia? Nat? Natalee? Natalie? Maybe it doesn't have a Natal-- instead has a Nata-. Let's see...Natasha?" Her mouth dropped open. Mayhawk was grinning like a madman, which, he could be.

"Clint Barton, or Hawkeye." He said between fits of laughter, as Natasha was blushing in embarrassment.

"And I'm Bruce Banner, The Hulk." Said curly hair. I nodded,

"Ok, so... My stepfather...was drunk, really drunk...and he hurt me." I said, hesitantly. I mean, I didn't say he did it a lot, I just said it as a coincidence. He nodded,

"you did a very good job stitching your self and taking care of the wound, great job!" I smiled, suddenly a man barged into the room, he had a metal arm, with a big red star on it.

"Steve. Everyone. We have trouble. There is a group of people threatening people, asking about --" he stopped, choking, looking at me, "h-her." he stuttered. My eyes widened as I jumped off the medical bed, ignoring the sharp pain and Bruce shouting me to stop, 'cause it's going to end badly. Russian Metal Arm was running at my heels.

"I'm Perci." I said, smiling,

"Bucky" he nodded and returned a smile. We ran outside, and there it was. Gabe with his gang of 'friends'. He always warned me about having friends out there which could do worse to me if I revealed his abuse to public. He looked at me and smirked,

"There she is! Get her!" He screamed and the gang lunged at me with their guns and knives out. The police were out of their cars, staring in horror and shock. As one approached, I kicked him in the...'cough' the place were the sun doesn't shine 'cough'. Then punched him in the nose, grabbing his gun as he was falling I started shooting at a few men as I backed down a little, forming a plan. One ran up to me and started throwing knives at me. I caught all 3, catching him by surprise. I ran at them, while they were shocked and kicked, punched, shot and ducked. Once all of them, except one were unconscious, I brought a gun to his head.

"Don't. Just don't." I said,

"you wouldn't" he growled under his breath,

"Try me." I sneered at him, "That, sweets, was H2 On target." I made it up, since I love water, and it's H2O... Get it? Yes? No? Whatever. Then I knocked him out, and turned to Gabe. I raised the pistol in my hand, his eyes widened and I shot. The next thing I knew, he fell to the ground, instantly dead, as I turned around on my heel and walked off, carelessly, may I add. The 'Avengers' were shocked, to say the least.

"Wow!" Clint and Tony said in sync. I smiled,

"Now, was what you said before true?" Bruce asked, looking me straight in the eye. I gulped,

'what if Gabe had other friends around? Camp is going to find out and have more things to say about me. What. Do. I. Do?'

Spasiba. Thank you, for my non-russian speakers.

I'm learning Russian, so...

Anyways, thanks for reading and PLEASE comment, follow, share and vote!

Sorry for shorter chapter. I'm trying to make new ideas of an enemy, relationship and such stuff, since I don't have much to write about this story. Ok, maybe that's an exagerration, but I seriously need ideas which aren't so original to seem like coming from other people's books/stories/texts on this website. IF you have any ideas, please comment them on my profile or this chapter. THANKS!