29: Dagon Destroyer

Percy's pov:

I grabbed on the few indents in the pole to get up. The problem was, it started raining. Hard. Now, you must be confused: How can it rain in Tartarus?

Well, we're in this one prison which is really big, unlike it looks. It's basically an evil earth.

"Ah!" Piper screamed as she slipped. I quickly caught her and pulled her up.

"Come on! We gotta find a way to kill this thing!" Jason shouted, ducking to nearly miss the attack of the Dagon.

"any ideas?" I shouted, but it was barely heard because of the growing winds and rain.

"no!" Piper screamed at the top of her lungs to answer my question. I sighed and leapt to get to the next indent. 

"we're close to the prison, but we'll need to get rid of the beast to unlock it!" Via shouted, taking out two hunters knives. Then she basically ran up the pole, defying the laws of physics and gravity.  She threw the knives at the Dagon. The embedded themselves in the hand. The Dagon roared in pain then turned to attack her.

I reached out my hand, controlling the water around the Dagon to stop it from moving easily. As predicted, it started struggling against the dense air water around him. Piper took this chance and climbed up, jumping off of Via with her help and managed to get to the mouth of the beast. She took out her dagger and stabbed the beast in the shoulder, dragging her dagger down.

"Get off!" I shouted, not able to hold the water particles any longer. But I knew it was useless. I slumped, exhausted from the trick I used. Then I blacked out.

Via's pov:

Percy controlled the water particles to make the Dagon weaker. It all worked well until he (Percy's a male) fainted. Using my telekinesis powers, I stopped him from falling.

"Ah!" I heard a shrill scream, full of agony. I looked up to see Piper, dropped from the mouth of the monster. Her whole stomach filled with scars from the teeth of the Dagon. Piper fell, trying to keep her balance as her hands crashed on the stone pillar, next to me. I winced when I heard a quiet scream escape from her mouth.

"I-it's m-mouth," she said weakly, next to me, before she fell off. Thymos quickly caught her midair and jumped off to bandage her up, taking Percy as well.

"everyone! Aim for the mouth!" I shouted, my voice cracking ever so slightly, everyone nodded.

"Ok!" Thalia shouted. She put her feet in two large indents, stabilizing them. Taking out her bow, she aimed for the mouth and continuously shot arrow after arrow, until the beast started falling. It roared, aiming its hand toward Thalia. She back-bended under it with ease, before stabbing her hidden blades into its wrist. 

Once again, the Dagon roared and tried attacking her. She jumped off the block of stone and, using a rope, swung into its mouth. With the last bit of energy, she stabbed it.  

The next thing I know, I'm blown off of the pillar with an invisible force, the rain and wind stopping immediately. I opened my eyes to see the beast's skeleton slowly sinking down in the water. I immediately dived to get to the key, which was sinking as well.

Once I caught it, I quickly swam back up.

"the key! We got it!" Piper grinned happily,

"yes. Now we need to climb up to the prison," I sighed and started leaping up, with Piper on my back. Thalia, though, was jumping up really fast, like, nearly as fast as me. And I'm known to be a fast climber.

Once we reached the prison, which was nearly at the top, we walked in. I saw my sisters, Periergeia (curiosity), whom goes by Peri, Ania (boredom) and my brother, Fovos (fear). I quickly released them and we got out.

"Thank you, sister," Fovos said, nodding his gratitude,

"you're welcome. We wouldn't have come so far if not for Percy," I said. 

"we have a few other locations for prisons," Thymos reported, "once Piper and Percy are at full strength, we'll get going,"

I smiled at him and jumped down the pole, to see Percy sitting up.

Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote, share and follow!