32: Rescue Mission

Percy's Pov:

I opened my eyes to see I was in a bright white cell.

Crap, I got caught.

"Agh!" I screamed and punched the wall next to me, punching a nice, big hole.

"Percy?" I heard a familiar voice, I turned to the hole and saw Zoe,

"Zoe! I can't believe you're alive, I couldn't back when I saw of you at first!" I whispered, making her smile,

"I didn't think it was actually you. Wow," she breathed out, "well, they're planning on taking away your memory. Again."

"what's up with them and taking away memories?" I joked, making her laugh lightly.

"just, be careful, is there a rescue party?" she asked,

"well, one can only hope they even know I'm gone," I said, staring at the cell door.

Via's pov:

"Ok. He was kidnapped. So much for protecting him," Reyna sighed,

"yes, but, I know that we can get him back. Some of us will go to the River Lethe, the others will go to Olympus to fetch both him and Zoe," I replied, "after all, who knows where they will try taking his memories?"

"ok. I'll stay in Tartarus," Reyna volunteered,

"great, who'd you want with you?" I asked,

"I'll say...hm, this one's difficult. I'll say Thymos, Jason, Leo and Trefis," she replied,

"ok. I'll go to Olympus. Thalia, Piper, Liro, Amaru and Athena, you're with me. We're leaving at dust," I ordered. Dust is when the dust in all Tartarus is thickest. It is sunrise to the world above.

"yes!" they chorused and ran to prepare. I nodded toward Reyna,

"you should leave now. It is a long journey to Lethe," I said gently, she nodded,

"I'll prepare the troops!" she joked, making me smile. At least someone hasn't lost their sense of humor, "'ey! What're you doin'?" she kept screaming at her 'troops' in a stoic voice, making them all laugh or, in Leo's case, hide behind a basket.

"I'm sure it is the best choice to capture Annabeth as well," Lady Eirene said, walking up behind me, her voice like a gentle wind,

"we'll do our best," I whispered into the air, "we're leaving, it's dust. C'mon!"

Thalia was the first to arrive, racing against Liro, who won by 2 centimeters. Amaru and Athena walked up to us lastly, as Piper was saying her goodbyes to Jason.  

Soon, we were on the road with our antelopes, racing away from at least 6 hellhounds. I guess Tartarus really doesn't like us in his territory to send them this soon.

Long story short: we killed the hellhounds and plenty other monsters which tried killing us and got to the doors of death which were re-opened. One of Amaru's men held the button while we all left Tartarus.

Back to the present, we just got out of the elevator and our making our way to Olympus.

"keys, please?" Piper asked sweetly,

"huh?" the man jumped, "uh, uh, McLean? I though you were a traitor?"

"I'm not," she charms peaked. The man gave her the keys immediately. We soon arrived onto Olympus.

It was beautiful, but I swear my tepee is prettier. I'm going insane. I'm actually starting to love my tent. Don't laugh.

"ok, so who's gonna pick up the river's water?" I heard Zeus' voice,

"I'll go," a female's voice said, "with, uhm, maybe, I don't know, the same people as last time? I can take Nico, Clarisse, Will, Katie and the Stolls?"

"Annabeth," Athena whispered, 

"ok, goddess of wisdom, whatever is wisest," Artemis muttered, rolling her eyes. I squinted through the slight door crack,

"so it is concluded: We will send Annabeth, Nico, Clarisse and Will to Tartarus to get water from the river Lethe and bring it back up here," Zeus thundered as everyone agreed, huh, I guess three people are off the list.

"Ok, we'll go look for Zoe and Annabeth, split up," I whispered. Athena led all of us toward the prison cells of Olympus. I looked around and saw a lot of cells full of...monsters.

The typhoon. Hellhounds. Medusa. 

"They lied," Piper whispered, glaring at the prisons,

"Via?" I heard a voice, which was not from any of the people in my group. I looked toward the cell and saw Zoe,

"Zoe! We're here to save you! Do you know where Percy is?" I asked,

"yes, they have taken him to a special cell where the ceremony will be done," she whispered. 

"Liro, get her out of here," I ordered, and she, of course, obeyed quietly.

"thank you, now, I'll show you to where Percy is," she told us and silently ran toward one way, using her arrows, which were hung up on on one of the walls, to kill the guards.

Soon enough, luckily, we made it to Percy's cell,

"it has alarms without doubt," Zoe said, looking around it,

"Guys? You're here!" Percy smiled, "took you three days, wow, that's quick!"

"thanks! Does this thing have alarms?" Thalia asked,

"most likely, I mean, I am the prize?" he whispered. I nodded toward Liro, whom, using her destructive power, destroyed the wall, releasing a loud, blaring alarm.

"run!" I shouted as we all ran toward the main corridor, where we could jump off and teleport back to Tartarus. Or, at least, the entrance,

"it's them! Don't let them escape! They'll get to her!" I heard Hera screech. Hm, Annabeth must have already gone down there,

"go, go, go!" Piper shouted to us, the started charmspeaking the guards to freeze or stop the Olympian gods.

"now!" I shouted as we all jumped down, or, for Thalia's case, she dived head first.

I quickly teleported us to Tartarus. Ok, straightforward, but we couldn't fight yet.

We crash-landed at camp.

Thymos! There are demigods and a goddess coming to get water! Do something!

I mind messaged my bother.

Thymos' pov:

Thymos! There are demigods and a goddess coming to get water! Do something!

"they're coming," I warned Reyna,

"let's get ready, hide!" she told us when she heard footsteps.

"they'll never see us coming!" a voice said as a blonde came into view, "get the water!"

"now!" Reyna shouted as she jumped out, in a swift movement, she splashed the water of the Lethe on to the blonde whom fell down in pain as the other ran away.

"what do we do with the blonde?" I asked,

thanks for reading

please comment, vote, share and follow!