8: Persuasion

Previously:

"Tomorrow, we're going to her home and getting her to help." Steve said,

3rd pov:

Somewhere in a ally, a group of demigods and 2 gods said the exact same thing...

Present:

Percy's pov:

I couldn't believe them, they heard what those traitors did and just say, why don't we help them?! It's outrageous. Now I'm at home. Alone. Gabe was taken to prison, and I'm trying to clean my room, which was like a horror movie. It was covered in blood stains! All over! How is that not horror like?

Anyways, I hope that The Avengers and the traitors don't come looking for me. I did tell them that in the next war, they wouldn't have their hero anymore. And I meant it. Might as well swear on the river Styx off the whole Greek World. After all, I'm no demigod anymore, nor do I belong in CHB. I was done.

I sighed, my room looked nice enough. I moved on around the apartment and cleaned everything up. I took the trash out, replaced and fixed all the furniture along with getting groceries. Then I drove to a farm, on a motorcycle, and bought milk, cheese and butter with a few fruit. When I arrived home, it was late at night, the drive to the farm was 1 and a half hours (1h and 30m) It was 9 PM. I went to the kitchen and cooked a chicken breast and made couscous. Then I quickly chopped salad and made the dressing. Then I ate and cleaned the kitchen up.

Then fell on my bed into a dreamless sleep. If only... (it's such a common thing, literally. I've read 6 stories with this sentence. LOL)

Dream:

"She is the key to our destruction, you must make sure she doesn't join them no matter what. She's unpredictable, and no matter what, she must not help the gods and demigods. The Avengers will be useless!" Someone in a dark, long cloak.

It was pitch black, with gold edges. The man was wearing black, dragon skin, thin armor, but dragon skin isn't exactly easy to slice through. It might actually work better than real armor. He had black combat boots on, and was quite tall, with two finger tips to elbow length swords, which were pitch black with a few white, bronze, gold and blue streaks. It was beautiful -- ADHD, sorry.

"B-but Master! She'll kill us in a swipe! We can only influence her mind...or possess her without anyone knowing, making the one who possesses her slowly influence her mind to thinking against them, and maybe even toward our perspective!" The smaller figure said, well, more like shout-said. Somewhere in between.

"actually, I know just the thing to do with her, and it won't take long..." The master of the SF (small Figure) said, he turned directly to me, tilting his head,

"Well hello, Persephone. We were just talking about you." He said, walking closer and closer to me. Of course, I couldn't move as he walked to me. He put two fingers to my forehead and chanted something I didn't understand, with closed eyes. I started to feel dizzy and dazed.

"Good night, Persephone..." He said faintly. The last thing I saw was the master of the SF, whoever he was, laying me down, with black smoke surrounding his hand which touched my forehead. He layed me down, smirking a little.

Then I blacked out.

Dream end...

I woke up, sitting up. What happened? I thought, my mind battling against each other about the war. One side thinking that I should join the demigods and the other side battling that it was a bad idea. It was a sick feeling, but I knew I couldn't join them...what did the man do to me?

Unknown's pov:

I did it. It was a perfect plan, Persephone will join us because of her own mind. I made it battle against each other between the demigods and us. Without her knowing that it was us or the demigods. She'll be influenced to join us...ah, perfect plan, she'll fall to us...

Percy's pov:

I groaned, falling to the floor, with a major headache. Ugh, I might take a day off of work. I moaned in pain as I felt dizzier and dizzier, the edges of my eyesight dimming a little. Purple and green spots jumping around in my vision. I fell back onto the floor, and coughed out blood. My vision dimming, I saw my eyesight dimming more and more. Then blacked out, my only thought being, What did those demigods and avengers do to me?

Steve's pov:

We walked to Percy's apartment, to persuade her. We saw the demigods walking there too,

"Hey!" I shouted, the blonde, Annabeth, I think, turned around,

"Hey, you here to help or stop us?" She asked, wisely,

"Help," Clint, Natasha and I said at the same time. Bucky went with us, since he was free. We knocked on the door, no one opened. Nothing. Maybe she wasn't here. I heard a thud, and groan. Is she ok? I thought,

"Percy? Percy?" Annabeth said, knocking on the door. Nothing.

"Let's give her some time, I'm Piper," Said Piper,

"Leo,"

"Hazel,"

"Frank,"

"Artemis, goddess of the Hunt,"

"Hermes, god of...a lot of things,"

"Jason,"

"Nico,"

"Thalia,"

"Annabeth," said the wise blonde, I nodded,

"I'm Steve, this is Clint, Natasha, Tony, Bruce, Bucky, Thor, Peter and Loki." I said, glaring at Loki. Natasha did too. They nodded,

"What's taking hi--uh, her so long?" Piper asked, kicking the wall.

"Can someone open the door without breaking it?" Annabeth asked,

"I can try charm speaking it?" Piper asked, innocently, we all nodded. Her face fell, looking disappointment.

"Door, open, open, don't break," Piper said, obviously feeling stupid talking to a door.

Surprisingly, it creaked open. I walked in, nothing wrong visible, except that everything was so much cleaner and better.

She must have escaped, seeing us coming. We walked into the living room. The windows weren't open nor broken. Annabeth gasped, and we all ran to the kitchen, where she was.

We saw Percy on the floor, with a few drops of blood on her hand. I felt like it was our fault. I felt guilty, even though I knew it wasn't my fault.

We sat there, not knowing what to do,

Suddenly, she sat up, wide eyed, calm hate and rage the only thing visible in her eyes. Her pupils being thinner. More oval like, seed shape. Similar to a cat's. A man materialized in front of her. He had a pitch black cloak with golden edges and black smoke around him, he reached for her, and without hesitation, she took his hand, then they disappeared...

Thanks for reading!

I really wanted to make this more unique, instead of her just helping the camps and gods again, like in most stories.

Thanks for reading, and please comment, vote, share and follow