3: Tragic

Peter's pov:

I went home after school. It was the first day of our 3rd week at school.

"Hey Pete!" Wanda said, from the sofa.

"Hey Wanda." She smiled as I replied.

"I think I have a crush on someone at school." Wanda, Natasha and Clint shot up from their seats, smiling crazy. I blushed.

"WOW! Any pictures?" Natasha pushed,

"Is she cute? Nice?" Wanda said,

"Is she a she?" Clint asked innocently,

"Ok. Ok."

"She said she got this portrait painted of her, a week into school

"She said she got this portrait painted of her, a week into school." Clint's and Wanda's mouths dropped.

"Got a nice girl, Pete." I grinned and blushed. Wanda just laughed.

Perci's pov:

I went home, late. I needed to get groceries for dinner, we started running out. I walked in through the door, and on the couch, Gabe was sitting, angrily.

"Where were you, Perci?" He growled,

"I needed to get groceries for dinner, I also worked late." He sneered at me,

"Yeah right, that's no good reason." He stood up, I knew he was going to punish me.

"Yeah!? Want dinner or not?! I can't do everything on my own, unless you want to eat cooked paprika with a little bit of rice, then why don't you let it go!" I screamed at him.

"You were late... Never, again." He smashed the bottom of the beer bottle he had, and threw it at me along with two kitchen knife. The bottle crashed right into my stomach and the knife into my left thigh. The other knife made a deep graze on my cheek, on my face. Then Gabe fainted. He was seriously drunk.

I limped to my room, painfully. My hand already smeared in blood, I was relying on the wall to walk around. I fell on my bed, taking big, long gasps. I took out a sowing kit from under my bed. I found passion in it. But I also had some medical sowing stuff inside for emergencies. I took a hair pin and lifted my black shirt up. The shirt was dripping blood.

I took tweezers and carefully took out all the glass pieces from my now, visible intestine. I took some cleaning alcohol and carefully put it onto the wound. In the inside too. I put on some anti bacterial sheet of plastic onto the insides of the wound. I took a needle, added thread and sew up the wound. I gasped in pain at first, but I soon got a little more used to the pain. I still had a kitchen knife in my left thigh, after all. Once I finished, I was nearly unconscious. I finished the large, still bleeding wound with wrapping bandages around. My stomach was fully covered with my a little bit, blood stained bandage. I moved on to my leg. I disinfected it and sewed it. I didn't have any more bandages. I stood up and walked to my medical packet. I stumbled a little, painting my cupboards red too. I took some small pieces of tape and a spray bottle of cleaning alcochol. I sprayed it onto my face wound, which was about 2-3 millimeters deep. I gasped, as it made contact. I took tiny pieces of tape and glued them to both sides of the wound, making it close together a little.

Then I added a piece of tape which I can use make up over and putted it on

Then I added a piece of tape which I can use make up over and putted it on. I could feel the pressure already, from the tape, that is. But I knew I needed emergency help from someone. I was losing consciousnesses. I took my phone and dialed  the first number there. Peter's.

"Uh, hello?" I heard his voice. I gasped for air,

"Help, my place, emergency fire place. I need hel--" I dropped my phone as I fell down, the darkness consumed me.

Peter's pov:

I was sitting on the kitchen's counter when I got a call from Perci.

"Uh, hello?" I asked, confused

"Help, my place, emergency fire place. I need hel--" Then I heard the phone drop and a thud, as the call closed. Tony looked at me confused. I ran downstairs with Natasha, Clint, Tony and Steve at my tail. I ran to the fire emergency climb thingy, as Perci instructed and climbed to her apartment window. The others doing the same as me. I looked in through the window. I heard Natasha gasp.

The walls had a lot of finger clawing, hand prints and splatters of blood. The bed had a huge puddle of blood too. The cupboard had a hand print on too, with a medical emergency bag on the floor. But what horrified us the most, was Perci -- she was on the floor. Her stomach fully wrapped in bandages and her foot clearly sewn by herself. she had a medical sowing kit, 2 bottles of cleaning alcohol and a tiny bit of bandage wrap on the floor. Her jeans had a huge cut in them, which was made by scissors, obviously. She was trying to stop herself from blood loss.

We opened the window and walked in. There was a make up kit on the bed, and the phone was on the floor next to her. It wasn't broken. I picked her up, and saw a piece of thin tape on her face, which I assumed is why she needed the make up. Steve took her out and look around the bloody room.

We went to the tower. We went straight into the lab,

"Wha--" Bruce started, but when he saw Perci, his mouth shaped an 'o' as he motioned Steve to put her on the white bed. He cut through the bandage and his eyes widened.

"What? Is something wrong?" Clint started, we all wanted to say that, quite clearly.

"No... She did a very good job. She put the plastic inside her wound correctly, took out glass, which 2 small pieces are still in, and sew it correctly. Her thigh too. She knows her medical science..." He sighed, "there's not much to do. Just need her to wake up. I will remove the few pieces of class from her intestine, hopefully without breaking her sowing job..." He did so. Wow, the cut was deep though. I could see some white from her foot, assuming her bone, her intestine and at least 1 millimeter deep cut on her face. Bruce removed the tape already. Once he finished, we waited 10 minutes and then Perci gasped and sat up, wide eyed.

"Perci... What happened?" Bruce slowly asked...