#14 the heartbreak

°Sierras p.o.v°

•Time skip 13 days later•

Yawn....

"Good morning" i heard the voice of a girl when i woke up.

"Huh?” i sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Morning already??" I asked the nurse.

"Yup, I'll bring your breakfast, in the mean time you can use the restroom." She said to me with a sweet smile.

"Okay..." I replied and she went out.

I got up slowly and went into the bathroom. After a 10 minutes shower & brushing my teeth and hair.

I walked out and saw that the nurse girl was putting food on the table. She smiled when she saw me. I smiled back.

"Come eat" she said with a smile.

"Oka- pancakes!?" I exclaimed as i saw the food.

"haha, yeah the doctor says you're fine to eat anything you want now, and the therapy is over too, You're good to go. But don't forget your breathing exercises whenever you get claustrophobic or scared." She explained happily which caused me to smile.

"That's... Awesome! Thank you." I thanked feeling joyful.

"Your welcome. I've gotta go but I'll be back. Enjoy your meal."

I didn't even bother to reply. I was so excited to eat. I quickly Sat down and started eating the pancakes with juice.

After 10 minutes i was done but no sign of the nurse.

"Its so boring here...." I said to myself

I stood up walked to the cupboard and searched inside for some clothes and grabbed my favourite Shirt it had Levi Ackerman from AOT printed on it  and some jeans. (Pic above^) I grabbed them and ran into the bathroom. Changed from the ugly hospital gown into decent clothes.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Sigh...

All these scars. I can't even hide them properly. I wish they didn't cut on my face somewhere else would've been fine too. *Sigh* i wish i didn't have sensitive skin so i could've used heather's makeup to cover everything up.

I touched the scars with my fingers lightly. Looking at my reflection in the mirror that horrible night flashed in front of my eyes. Scaring the life out of me.

Gasp!

My heart started pounding making my breathing heavy. I started panting.
"It's okay.... Its fine.... Sierra.... It's over now...."  I whispered to myself.

I started feeling dizzy, i took some steps backwards until my back touched the bathroom wall. I slowly slid down.

"Deep breaths, deep breaths" i said to myself and closed my eyes.

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale

Finally,  i calmed myself. I smiled at my reflection.

"Pathetic" i thought

*Knock knock knock*

i heard a knock on the door so i went out of the bathroom and walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked as i held the doorknob.

Its the bad guys again!

No its not. Just be quiet.

"Sierra babe its me” _