#13 Mental issues

Shawn's P.O.V

when I stepped inside I could see Sierra sitting up on the hospital bed Heather on her side with a nurse.

She stared at me with those beautiful blue ocean eyes. I instantly recognized those eyes. It was her. It was my Rapunzel.

I'm delusional. If it really was her than how did i not recognize her before? How could i have been so stupid?

I kept staring into her blue eyes standing with a half open door.

I'm probably just imagining things. Its not Rapunzel its Sierra maybe she had to get lene replacement surgory or something...

She's right there, with those eyes clearly I'm not imagining this.

But she had brown eyes before not blue.

"Earth to Shawn!" Heather waved her hand in front of me bringing me back to reality once again.

I scratched my head in confusion, took a step forward and closed the door.

"Hello to you too." Sierra said with a smile.

"Um..." I walked up to her bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her as I sat down on chair next to her.

"Fine" she breathed.

"And you?" She asked me.

"I'm alright..." I said looking at my hands.

"I know you're confused about my eyes, so to clear that up I wore lenses all this time." She said looking at me.

So I'm not going crazy?

I was quiet for a little bit until I spoke again.

"Why did you... Why did you wear them?" I asked curiously.

"Um, it's a long story." She brushed me off.

"So CAN I NOW ASK WHO THE F WERE THOSE GUYS WHO WERE THE REASON MY BESTFRIEND HERE?!" Heather yelled at me, anger clearly visible on her face.

Sierra looked surprised for a moment then laughed.

"It's fine, I didn't die, so it shouldn't matter." Sierra said with a small laugh.

she's crazier than me.

"It's a long story but to cut it short, it was an attack planned by my nemesis Derrick Shelton." I explained, and clenched my jaw.

I get angry just at the mention of him.

"What are you? ¬_¬ some kind of mafia guy." Heather said sarcastically and rolled her eyes while Sierra's eyes were fixed on me.

"Yeah I am." I said calmly.

"Pfft." She scoffed.

I smirked, "don't believe me?"

"Of course I do. NOT." Heather said earning a small laugh by Sierra.

I reached at my back pocket and brought out my pistol.

"We've seen that before, every rich brat would have a weapon for self defense." Heather said with a victories grin.

"'Rich brats' *air quotes* keep bodyguards"

"Well- you- having a gun doesn't makes you a mafia person!" Heather struggled to make a counter attack.

I rolled my eyes. And threw the pistol at the nurse which she caught effortlessly.