#1 Love at first sight

° Shawn's P.O.V °

1 Year ago

•Flashback•

It was a beautiful snowy winter and my parents wanted us to spend quality time together in the beautiful snowy mountains. On our first night I was super bored and annoyed, bored because I didn't have my friends with me and annoyed because the service was very bad.

A sigh released my mouth as I put my iPhone on charge at the nightstand of my hotel room. I got up from the bed and walked to the walk-in wardrobe to pick out an outfit to wear after I've had a warm shower.

After my shower I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed with wet hair, i saw my mom sitting on the loveseat besides the window using her iPad. I cleared my throat so she would notice me. She did and put her iPad down and walked towards me with a big smile.

"Do you like your room sweetie?" Mom said as she ruffles my damp hair

"Yeah it's nice mom" I said plugging in the hair dryer to the socket

"That's good to hear hun, I have a meeting in 20 minutes so I'll see you at dinner." she said walking in the bathroom while I started to dry my hair.

Mom retouched her lipstick and hair, I switched the dryer off as my hair was ready to be styled.

"Since your father and I will be busy today, unfortunately. You should go out and explore this place and we can explore tomorrow as a family, what do you say huh?" mom said excitedly.

"Sure I have nothing else to do" I said to her and she smiled.

"Ok Good, I'm heading out now, have fun and be safe" she said and kissed me on my check to which I just grinned and gave her a salute.

Soon I was out and about enjoying the cold air and the local foods.

I came across a cozy looking café I decided to buy some hot chocolate. As I went inside and placed my order I saw the most beautiful pair of blue eyes as they headed towards me with two cups in hand. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She's so damn beautiful.

My heart started beating so fast. Everything and everyone around me went silent and blurred out. All i could see was... Her.

Its getting hard to breath.

I stared at her love-struck and at that moment I realized i had a heart too, a heart that could love. A heart that wants to give to someone other than myself, After spending years in the mafia, torturing and killing people i didn't realize i was human too.

As she walked closer and closer in slow motion.

My heart started to race, and my hands started to shake.

I think she is coming to sit with me.

I sat up properly, cleared my throat, suddenly feeling self-conscious, i ran my hand through my hair

Wait.

she just walked right past me. Bursting my bubble and bringing me to reality. I kept staring and staring I just couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful girl. I want her all to myself, i want to hide her from everyone. Keep her safe by my side forever..

She sat down in front of a guy who looked 4-5 years older than her. The boy resembles her a little bit. I think they might be related. Cousins? Maybe

Hopefully they are....

I'm getting nervous. What's happening to me? This isn't me. usually i am accompanied by my bestfriend, and we would just go and talk to any girl and get their digits super quick. But this was different I was nervous and my palms started getting sweaty.