#12 Mistakes

*Shawn*

"It was all my fault, I told Amelia about Sierra." river said looking at his hands on the round table.

I'm sure I heard him wrong.

"What?" I asked to confirm.

"I'm the reason Sierra's in there!" He said loudly holding the back of his head.

I was wrong.

"You're still speaking to Amelia? After all the damage she's done to us. To you." I said getting angry, emphasizing the you.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it, she saw Sierra in your vlog, an-and I told her without thinking about it, I didn't know she woul-" he cut himself off by placing his hands on his face.

I sighed. And walked around the table towards him.

"Its fine, everyone makes mistakes." I said trying very hard not to unleash my anger on him.

"I'm sorry, I'm worried She'll do something else next."

"She can't do anything unless she speaks to Derrick, and he in our warehouse." I said trying to calm him down.

He's being too hard on himself, and if I can't help and support him now, than what kind of a Best friend am i?

"Come on let's inform my dad, he'll take care of everything." I said patting his shoulder to get up.

45 minutes later

Soon we reached my dad's office building, we went inside up to the top floor to his office, then told him all about the situation.

My dad is quiet a scary looking guy, he's also very intimidating to most people, but not us, he's very sweet with everyone he loves.

I guess most people are afraid of powerful, masculine, tattooed men, with a scar on their face.

Anyways.

He took good care of the Derrick business and the small gang he was running.

Well it was at least a 5 thousand people's gang, but it was nothing compared to our 7 lakh only in this province.

Our mafia gang spreads internationally as well. From Europe to Asia every country is under us, well my dad mostly but I do take care of many things.

But of course, the smallest peas have managed to do big damage.

Just because i'm dating Sierra for the dare doesn't mean I don't care about her.

I actually like her.

I know it's crazy. And I also know that I have that beautiful real-life-Rapunzel to look for, But how long can I search though.?

Maybe I'll never even meet her again. I dont even know her name...

I came home after the meeting with dad. I went to the gym in the basement downstairs and started my workout.

I'm getting back into street fighting, yes going back to it, I stopped fighting after I encountered the Rapunzel because I thought she would want a decent guy but now I need to cool down, blow some steam as my dad had advised me.

Next day we went to visit Sierra, the doctor confirmed that she has gone into a coma.

It was quite a tough pill to swallow. I didn't realize that I had gotten so used to seeing her every morning with that cheerful smile. And spending basically my whole day with her.

The long day passed by. me and river were dealing with a weeping Heather and her mom.

The doctor said that her wound isn't healing as fast as it should. It's rather uncommon for a young healthy looking girl like Sierra.