#6 Triangle

°River°

I dialed my friend's number who has an online iPhone shop, to order an iPhone 12 pro for Sierra. I hate seeing her with this low life, it's not even an I phone can you believe it?? The disgrace!

She had crossed her arms over her chest and she had a moody pout. 

She looks so cute.

I sighed i cant believe myself I've developed a crush on her literally at the worst time because Shawn's going to date her now, it pisses me off whenever i think about how they will be a couple. But i always assure myself that after Shawn fails or completes the dare i can step in.

I'll ask her out once Shawn is out of the picture but right now thats going to happen a long time from now. Come to think of it Shawn hasn't even asked her out, it's been two months. I would've been done in the first week.

She kept glaring at me with her pout as my friend picked up the call and i started to speak to him.

I smirked at her and created some distance from her to create some distance so she doesn't hear me.

The call ended shortly.

I came back to the spot where I left her, she wasn't there. I opened the contact's to call her, but then I remembered what I did to her phone which was still there on the ground in pieces.

I chuckled as I recall the face she made when I did it.

It was priceless.

I scanned around, then I spotted her with some Megan girl. Sierra's back was turned towards me.

Her shoulder length brown hair had grown up to her back, it suits her, but longer hair would look even better, in my opinion.

She looked and was an average girl. Brown hair, Brown eyes, 1 inch above average height 5'5, she has an amazing body but definetly not like all the other girls she doesn't work for it and neither shows it, thats called natural beauty.

That's what draws me to her, she's SO different, a good different.

°Shawn°

I went outside to the university lawn trying to find river or Sierra. Or both or just Sierra.

Just Sierra would be nice.

I walked towards our hang out tree and scanned the area for a familiar face whilst walking. Then I spotted river, rubbing his right cheek with his left hand, very slowly.

He does that when he's in his thought.

I walked to the other direction so that i can walk towards him from behind and stood behind him, and then my eyes landed on Sierra's back, she was talking to her friend maggie? marnie? I have no idea.

River was staring at her back. Probably thinking of ways to prank her or mess with her.

I slapped him on the back of his neck, making him jump and turn backwards to see who did it.

"DUDEEE!" He said stretching the end part.

I put my hand on his shoulder as I continued to laugh.

That's what you get for master minding something bad for Sierra poo.

He shoved my hand away, pouting.

He's turning into sierra xD

"Not funny" he mumbled crossing his hand over his chest.

"Yeah yeah get over it sierra lite." I said and chuckled slightly.

I started to walk towards Sierra and river walked besides me.