#9 Ambush

°Sierra°

(Picture of Sierra's outfit)

We reached inside and the waiter showed us our seats

It was a booth with the long couch thingy, we scooted inside the booth.
River slid inside first, followed by Heather than me, I put my bag besides me and readjusted my jacket, Shawn sat next to me at the end of the couch same as river.

Heather crossed her arms over her chest, and kept glaring at river, who was sat next to her.

"Come on stop it, your glares are hurting me" river said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and picked up a fork and pointed it at him.

"This will hurt more" she whispered in a threatening tone.

River kept smirking looking her in the eye, as if saying 'I dare you.'

I quickly snatched the fork out of her grip, and put at the far end of the table.

"If you two don't Shut up right now. I will shoot you in the head." Shawn said in the most hostile way, which shocked me.
His gorgeous eyes seemed darker.

Why is he so angry?

I kept staring at him in disbelief, while Heather buried her face in the menu and river put his hands up in surrender.

Then Shawn turned to me, who was already staring at him.

He pointed to the menu with his index finger, I blinked and obeyed.

We ordered while Shawn kept texting on his iPhone.

Our pizza and drinks came shortly. And everyone started eating. While river and heather were arguing whether pineapple belongs on pizza or not. I turned towards river.

"Um.. Shawn?" I said softy.

"Hm?" He replied and put his iPhone into his pocket.

"Um.. I... got this for you.." I said shyly with a small smile and brought out a small box from my bag, and put it in front of him on the table.

He looked at me than at the box,  he picked it up, opened it. His eyes widened slightly and he had a cute smile. He picked it up analyzed it and his smile grew wider.

It was an intervened heart locket with Shawn and sierra initials. Its one of those couples locket that becomes a heart when together and becomes a half heart when alone. It perfectly shows my love for shawn like when I'm with Shawn I'm happy and full of love but when he's away i feel like I'm half empty. I miss him so much all the time it drives me crazy.

"What's that?" Heather asked.

"I was scrolling instagram the other day and i came across an add, it reminded me of Us.... So" i replied.