#7 Lake

Saturday

°Shawn°
It's currently 10Am, I grabbed one of my bags and put my swimming trunks in them, and I got dressed in a casual day outfit.

Obviously taking a mirror Selfie and posting it on my instagram story.

Then after that I walked down to the kitchen where our chef was making breakfast for me and my parents.

"Greetings Mr.Xavier" the butler greeted me, I just nodded in return.

"Good morning sir" one of the maids greeted. "Morning" I replied.

"Viola! Le breakfast is ready maître (master in French) Xavier" our chef put a tray on the counter and went back to his work, while the maid picked the tray and brought it to the table and she put the plate of french toast and mug out of the tray and in front of me.

I ate the blue berry French toast with chocolate milk silently.

Yes I like chocolate milk but I also like coffee, so one day I take coffee and the other it's chocolate milk, and next day is the chef's choice, today was chocolate milk day apparently.

I finished my food and looked at the time, it was 10:12 am.

My parents are usually having breakfast at almost 10:00 am

where are they today?

"Hey George. Where's mom and dad?" I asked our family butler. As I was walking towards the stairs to my room.

"Sir they had an early flight to Canada" he replied.

"Okay, cool" I said and went back to my room.

I texted the clean up crew to make sure the water filter at the lake was functioning so we could swim safely.

They confirmed that the water filter was doing well and they has checked it yesterday.

Once I was relieved, I opened my closet and took out my vlog camera.

Yes I was going to vlog the whole thing and No you can't stop me.

And besides I haven't posted in two day. Two days. That's 48 hours!.

I texted river

Ready yet? - Shawn.

Yup, just waiting for breakfast. - River

I put my iPhone in my jeans pocket. And picked up the "vlog" briefcase. It had my vlog camera, a tripod, a dslr camera for aesthetic shots and other stuff, chargers and microphones.

Casual stuff

Then I brought out another camera briefcase, I was going to do a giveaway with this camera, but I'll gift it to Sierra.

I put them on the coffee table and picked up my bag, and walked out of my room.

"Ask Terry to bring the two briefcases on the coffee table in my room to my car." I said to the butler.

Terry is the guy that loads our suitcases and stuff into the car trunks,  and occasionally dead bodies.

He put it into my car's back and I drove to Sierra's and Heather's house.