Chapter Nineteen

"I don't get it!" Confused, you drop your pencil and sigh, leaning back in your seat. "Physics! Who bloody needs it?! Who cares about this crap? Ugh..." Giving up, you face-plant the desk.

The ravenette to your left chuckles, sitting in his crouched position as he watches you, "It's so interesting when you find something you can't understand automatically... You get confused, then you get mad, then determind."

"Stop analysing me, Lawliet," You almost groan, looking at him.

"But you're so... Interesting. You're the one person in the world I want to understand..."

"You understand me fine, Law."

He chuckles, "Or enough, anyways."

With a small sigh, you turn ti face him, folding your legs on the chair, "I'm not a puzzle that needs to be solved."

"In your eyes."

"Fine. Look, here are my pieces- my brain; my feelings; my shell. But, there's a piece of me you always keep; my heart. With you, I'm a complete puzzle in the process of design."

Lawliet's dark eyes stare at you for a moment, before he put a hand just in front of your legs, "Speed equals distance over time." He reached further forward so one was beside your hip, "Resultant force equals mass times acceleration."

"L-Law, what are you d-doing?" Blushing, you raise an eyebrow and lean back onto your elbows.

"Well, seemingly what we were previously doing wasn't interesting enough for you to remember... So I'll get you to remember in a way I remember well..." Huskily, he whispers and leans another hand up, just next to your shoulder, "Weight equals mass times gravitational field strength..."

"Ohh, that's so arousing," Teasing, you chuckle.

He pushes you onto your back with his spare hand, before placing it linear the other and whispering, "Don't tease me, baby... Or I might just make you have to learn the boring way."

"But you're so... Cute, Law. I think I'll get distracted," Gently, you wrap your legs around his waist and curl your hands into his hair.

Lawliet sighs, and sits back normally, pouting slightly, "You always do that... Tease me, right when-"

Smirking, you leap forward and wrap your hands in his hair, kissing him passionately. He slowly gives in, and it turned heated, causing him to fall on his back, you straddling him. His lips moved with yours, the usual sweet taste tickling your lips. They were soft, and loving as the kiss grew hungrier, before you pulled back, "That's because I love it when you pout..."

A small growl sounded as he flipped you under him, "That so..?" Lustful, he bites your sensitive spot and licks around the teeth marks, causing a sharp gasp and moan from you in surprise. "Well, break time's over... Tell me the types of waves in order."

"Radio waves, micro waves, infra-red, visible... X-Rays?"

Lawliet hastily nipped on your skin, causing another gasp from you, "Wrong... Radio waves, micro waves, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, x-rays, gamma." Softly, he kisses you as his hands run up your legs. Even through your jeans, you could feel his hands gently trailing up your legs. He pulls back, whispering into your ear, "Repeat it..."

"Radio, micro, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, x-rays and gamma," You reply quietly, running a hand through his hair.

"Correct," With a smirk, he plays with the hem of your shirt before pulling it off of you. "Keep doing well, another layer comes off... Who? Well, that's for me to decide."

"Ask me a question, Law," Slightly, you smirk and pull him down further, kissing and nipping at his neck,

"I-I, um. I-I-I," He struggled to talk, as he always did when you were the one teasing him. "Wh-what's, um... What's-"

"What? Forgetting, Law?" Amused, you smirk and kiss his jaw softly.

With a smirk and a growl, he starts kissing between your chest, "You distract me... Describe nuclear fission."

"When a nucleus splits into several smaller fragments and emits neurones," Confidently, you reply, trying not to show how much you were enjoying his touch.

"Very good," His mop of raven rises up to look into your eyes as he smiles. Lawliet sits up, and pulls off his shirt, though you take the opportunity to flip him onto his back.

"Why thank you..." Gently, you trail your fingers up his bare chest, "Next?" In response, he smirks and pulls you down and kisses you deeply.

He holds you tight and whispers, "I love you..."

"I love you too..."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Me neither," You smile deeply and kiss him.

Lets just say, little revision was done, but it DID help you remember a few things...