Chapter One.

It'd been a long day, so you jump on the sofa.

"Hm... What to watch, what to watch..?" You mumble to yourself, picking up the TV remote.

First channel- Kira.

Second channel- Kira.

Great. Every channel is still Kira.

A groan escapes your lips as you stand up and change over the TV to the movie. Smirking, you sit back down, the theme tune of Austin Powers begins to play.

"Ahh, Austin... How I love thee."

Suddenly, your front door opens, "Babe?"

"Hey," You smile, pulling the brunette male into a hug.

His brown eyes peer down into yours as you pull back, a smile on his lips, "How's your day been?"

"Long... Yours?"

"Also long... I've been away from you for too long- I missed you."

"You were only gone for three days, silly," You chuckle, kissing his cheek.

He bites his soft, pink lip, "Three days too long." And with that, he gently pulls you into a passionate kiss. Soft, pink lips make your heart skip a beat, butterflies still erupting in your stomach. In the kiss, you couldn't help but smile, which you feel him do also. His warm lips pull away as he looks at you again, "What're we watching?."

"What do you think?" You giggle.

He rolls his hazel-brown eyes, "Powers?"

Smirking, you nod, "Of course."

"Alright then, I'll get the snacks, you get the drinks."

"Alright then, Light-kun."

And with that, you both run into the kitchen, selecting the wanted goods.

So, yeah, your boyfriend is Light Yagami- the school's hottie. He's smart, popular, kind, caring... A genuinely nice guy and that's exactly why you fell in love with him. Years ago, someone broke your heart and you thought you'd never fall in love again- Light changed that.

~~~~

Waking up, a pair of arms pull you into their hard chest with a groan, "Not yet..."

"We gotta get ready for school, sleepy head," Rolling your eyes, you turn to face him. His messy, brown hair makes you giggle as he looks at you with his one open eye.

"I just wanna stay here and kiss you all day..." He smiles, his lips inching closer towards your face. Gently, they press against yours in a loving embrace, his arms still snaked around your waist. Your hands wonder into his bed-headed hair, pulling him closer. Warm lips dance with yours in this perfect moment.

You pull back and stick out your tongue, jumping out of bed, "Let's go, bozo!"

He chuckles, slowly climbing out of bed, "Tease."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." A small laugh escapes your lips as you go into the bathroom to shower. After washing your hair, you step out of the steamy bathroom and allow Light to go in to shower also.

Yawning, you put on your underwear, a grey baggy tank-top, blue jean shorts and grey converse. While brushing your hair, Light walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Tease." You giggle, winking at the now-blushing boy.

"Sh-shut up." He stutters, trying to hide his red face.

Giggling, you walk over to him and kiss his cheek, "Never... I'll get breakfast made, hurry up, slow poke."

"Yes, ma'am," A small chuckle sounds from his lips as he begins to dry himself. You smack his butt before running out, giggling away. "Hey!" He yelps, shocked at your sudden action.