Chapter Three.

Sleepily, you knock on the door to Kiba's mansion. That's right- mansion. He's loaded... Or should you say, his parents are. When you were five, Kiba became your best friend instantly and his parents company became famous when you were twelve. They treat you like their own, helping you out when you need it and everything.

A perky-looking blond opens the door, a grin plastered on her face. Her green eyes look you up and down, taking in any changes, "[Y/N]-chan!" She squeals, pulling you into a hug.

"Hey Asuna-san!" You chuckle, hugging the woman who's in her fourties, yet she looks like she's still in her twenties. She's really pretty but considering she used to be a supermodle, that's expected. Of course, she quit to raise Kiba.

"Ohh, come in, come in!" Stepping aside, she gestures you to come inside.

A small smile is shown at her, "How's you and Kirito-san?"

"We're good, we're good... How about you and Light-kun?" At that, she wiggles her eyebrows and chuckles as your cheeks redden.

That's right, Kiba's mom is one of those rare cool ones.

Stuttering, you blush darker, "We're, um, we're good,"

A small laugh escapes her lips as she takes your jacket, hanging it up, "Well that's good. Why don't you get on up to do your project now,"

"Thanks Asuna-san! Ohh, by the way, did another guy come yet?"

"I'm afraid not... If he shows up, I'll send him up,"

"Great, thanks!" And with that, you walk upstairs. Upon opening Kiba's door, you see him with his headphones on, drawing away.

Hehehe... Sneak attack tiiiiiime~!

While stifling a snicker, you walk up behind him and smirk. And then... He begins to sing.

(Attack On Titan theme tune for the EPICNEZZZZ)

"SIE SIND SAD ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!"

.... Perfect.

Grabbing his shoulders, you yell, "TITAAAAANS!"

Kiba, being the idiot that he is, falls out of his chair and onto the floor, face first. He face-plants the floor, butt in the air. Groaning, he pulls off his headphones and glares at your crying-with-laughter form. Sore, you fall onto your butt with laughter, face as red as a cherry.

~Kiba's POV~

Bored, you decide to jam out to some anime music while you wait for [Y/N].

"In My World- Blue Exorcist..? Nahh,"

"Zeotrope- Amnesia..? Nahh,"

"Resonance- Soul Eater..? Fuck yeah."

And so, you put on said song as you begin to draw an anime version of [Y/N], bored out of your mind. As time passes, you feel yourself getting more and more into the music until it finishes and the next song comes on... Crawl- Nabari No Ou. Again, you get lost in the music as it plays through your headphones... Even finding yourself humming the tune.

And then, it came.

The Attack On Titan theme tune... So, you couldn't resist.

From the top of your voice, you sing-yell (like the song itself does), "SIE SIND SAD ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!"

All of a sudden, a pair of hands clasp your shoulders , a voice yelling, "TITAAAAAAANS!" into your ear.

In shock, you fall off of your chair... Face-first with your butt in the air.