Chapter Four.

Gently, Light sets you down on the sofa before he climbs on top of you. His pink lips softly caress your neck, sending a shiver down your spine. Warm hands grab ahold of your waist as he hungrily growls into your ear, "You're so beautiful..." Biting your lip, you try not to moan and without permission, your hands begin to tangle into his hair.

A smirk forms on his lips as his hands wonder down to your legs, wrapping them around his waist. His 'manhood' presses into you, just as solid as his abs.

"Moan for me... Tell me how much you want me."

Hastily, he bites your neck and sucks on the skin, forcing a moan from your lips. Of course, that only causes him to grow hungrier...

Beep beep!

Light's phone goes off- he has a text. He groans, standing up and checking his phone as you lay there, watching him. His brown eyes peak at you from the corner of his eyes as he smiles at you, "Why don't you go clean up while I sort this out?"

Startled, you stutter, "U-uh, a-alright..." And so you stand up and head into the bathroom to shower.

~~~~

Drying your hair, you head out of your bedroom and into the livingroom.

"Light-kun?" You call out, walking into the kitchen.

Silence.

There on the fridge, is a pink sticky-note.

Babe,

Something came to my attention so I have to go. I'm sorry about this... I love you, though.

I'll see you tomorrow maybe,

Light.

A small sigh escapes your lips as you pick up your phone and jacket, heading outside to get some fresh air.

The crisp air causes your nose to slowly turn pink, your panda hat keeping your ears warm. Thousands of stars twinkle in the nights sky, the bright, full moon shining down lightly on you. The sound of cars in the distance fills the air but otherwise, it's silent.

Peaceful and... Romantic, weirdly. I wonder what's wrong with Light. He seems very, I don't know, distracted? Weird? Mind you, maybe it's just the time of year or something... I mean, Kiyemi seems weird lately too. I wonder what's wrong with them...

"You fucking cheater!"

"Baby, don't be this way!"

"No, Makoto! It's done,"

"Hikari-chan, don't do this!"

Uhh... This is awkward.

Quickly, you walk away, towards the nearby harbour. Now added to the sound of the city was the gentle crashing of the waves as you take off your shoes, walking barefoot on the sandy shore. Taking in a deep breath, you allow a small smile to spread on your lips.

"[Y/N]-chan?" A familiar voice brings you out of your thoughts. Swifty, you turn around to see L looking down at you from up on the dock.

"Uh, hey, Lawliet-kun. What're you doing here?" Surprised, you ask.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd take a walk. What about you? I thought you and Light-kun were..."

"Uhh, yeah, I thought so too."

"Did something happen?"

You cast your gaze away to the ocean, "I'm sorry, I've interrupted your walk. Please, continue,"

He jumps down and sits on the sand next to you, "It's fine. You can always talk to me,"

Sitting down, you gaze at him, "I don't know... We were fine and then he got a text and took off. I mean, I understand and all with his mom being ill lately but... Something doesn't feel right. Like, he's hiding something or, I don't know... It's probably just me,"