eight

Hana walked into the hospital

Hana walked into the hospital. She wore her school uniform despite not having gone to class. She got dressed to leave. She stared at her bedroom door and couldn't bring herself to actually go to class.

She couldn't leave knowing Izuku was in the hospital. It nagged at her. How could she do math when her thoughts were consumed with him?

Kirishima was also in the hospital, and it make her sick that she couldn't see him. So she snuck out her window.

She went to a convenience store and picked up various candies and fruits to bring to the hospital.

She wandered the halls for a few moments. Passing nurses and doctors paid her no mind. Hana took a deep breath and walked into the hospital room.

"Hi!" She said loudly.

Kirishima and Tamaki Amajiki jumped and looked at her alarmed. A blonde nurse raised a brow, she wrote down Amajiki's vitals, and walked past her.

Hana cringed at herself but kept on an awkward smile. Her neck began to sweat.

"Uh hey Hana..."

"Hello, Eijiro."

There was a beat of silence before Hana held up a plastic bag. "I brought snacks for you guys."

Kirishima laughed. Hana walked in and handed Amajiki a protein bar. He thanked her and opened it.

Hana sat on Kirishimas bed.

"How's it going? How do you feel?"

Kirishima blinked. His face and body were completely covered in bandages. Some of his hair poked out from his bandages. He looked like a mummy.

"I feel alright. Fat Gum came by earlier he looks really weird all skinny."

Hana had passed by Fat Gum's room on the way here. She gave him a candy bar and he thanked her and began to cry. The nurses told him he couldn't eat that type of sugar. Natural sugars were better but Fat Gum didn't really care.

"I bet. Did Mr. Aizawa come by?"

"Yeah, so did All Might I was kinda embarrassed for them to see me like this."

Even with the bandages, she could tell he was blushing.

"Well, there's no need to be embarrassed. They see Izuku with broken limbs all the time. I'm sure they're desensitized at this point."

"He came by looking for you," Kirishima said.

"Who? Mr. Aizawa?"

"No, Midoriya."

Hana bite her bottom lip and rolled her eyes.

He was looking for her? As in he wanted to see her?

It was a stupid thing to feel so embarrassed about... but that didn't mean that there wasn't a small part of her that felt validated knowing he missed her.