ten

"The lips don't match the words." Hana pointed out eating popcorn.

"It was made like thirty years ago okay, it's still a good story." Jin took a drag of his cigarette.

They were on the twentieth episode of Angel's on a Cold December.

"I hate the main character he's so annoying... his girlfriend is cooler." Hana rolled her eyes as the main character went on another speech about friendship.

"He's alright he's kinda basic."

"How many episodes are there?"

Jin lit a cigarette, "uh I don't know I think eighty?"

"EIGHTY EPISODES?"

Jin let out a puff of smoke towards the teen, "yeah."

"You must have had a lot of free time as a kid."

Before her uncle could let out a retort her cell phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, where are you? We're supposed to meet up so we can discuss the plans on what to do for the stage during the performance." Koda said in his usual soft tone.

"That's at three."

"It's three-thirty," Koda replied.

"Shit!" Hana yelled hanging up her phone and grabbing her book bag.

Jin put out his cigarette and watched her scramble to put on her school shoes.

"Sorry I gotta go! Can we finish it this weekend?"

"Sure I never go out or do anything so..."

Hana nodded before rushing out the door.

It was almost four when she arrived back on the school campus. She ran past some of her classmates doing a dance taught by Mina. She slowly turned around to watch to see Izuku who was dancing what could only be described as like a chicken without a head.

She shook her head and found her other classmates.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me for my lateness."

"It's okay! we were just planning out what we think you can do during the performance." Sero smiled.

Hana sat next to Todoroki who was writing everything down. For some reason, Kirishima brought in a whiteboard and there were random scribbles on it.

"Koda is gonna release some doves right so I was thinking..."

Kirishima began to draw wildly on the board.

"THE DOVES CARRY FLOWERS RELEASED DROPPED TO THE CROWD!" The boy yelled.

No one said anything.

"What... you guys that would be cool..." Kirishima frowned suddenly feeling defensive.

"I mean I think it's a safe idea, like yeah the girl who makes flowers drops flowers... groundbreaking," Sero said with a raised brow.

The two boys began to argue loudly.

Hana blinked.

"IT'S CLASSY!"

"IT'S UNINSPIRED!"

"Well, I think-"

"NOT NOW HANA!" both boys yelled at her.

"This is their sixth argument, just let them finish." Todoroki leaned over and whispered.

Koda nodded.