thirteen

Hana had lived the last few days in a daze

Hana had lived the last few days in a daze. Every time she was asked a question in class she answered however she couldn't remember anything that happened in the last week.

Each night she dreamed of her uncle and Hawks. In the dreams, she would be tied to a chair green vines keeping her in place as she watched her uncle be tortured by the Number 2 hero. Each time she woke up sweating and gasping for air. Her chest was beating so fast she felt like she had just run a marathon.

She would walk the halls of the dorms early in the morning. Sometimes watching the sunset, other times she would sit on the sofa staring at the wall.

Once Bakugo had caught her sitting at one of the dinner tables.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

He wondered if this was a dream and if he was really seeing her in her bunny pajamas at three in the morning.

She didn't seem surprised to see him this early.

"I couldn't sleep." She responded.

"Yeah, but why are you out here?"

She shrugged and sat on top of the table.

"What are you doing?"

"Water." He responded.

He walked into the kitchen, she heard the sink being turned on and a moment later he came out.

"Can I ask you a question?"

He took a long sip from his cup. "No."

Hana frowned and he rolled his eyes, "fine what?"

"When you first met me did you like me?"

He was clearly taken aback by the question. "What?"

"'Cause I didn't like you when I first met you but I like you now if that makes sense... so I was just wondering if you liked me at all?"

He blinked trying to remember that far back.

"I don't remember how I felt about you."

She wasn't sure why she found that so devastating.

"It's okay I'm glad we're friends now though, goodnight." She got up and passed him giving him a small smile.

Bakugo slowly made his way back to his room looking back every few seconds to see if Hana was behind him. He wasn't able to go back to sleep that night.

Hana had been pairing herself up with Tokoyami during training. No one found this particularly weird the two got along quite well despite their very different personalities.

However, Izuku found it very, very weird. Every time he would try and go up and talk to Hana, Tokoyami was there. He had not gotten to talk to her in what felt like months but in reality, it was closer to four days.