one

Hana stretched rolling her neck

Hana stretched rolling her neck. She must have slept wrong the night before. Her class stood at Field Gamma all dressed out in their hero uniforms.

These last few days had gone by strangely fast. She had been training with Midnight so much more than before and along with that, her classes were getting much more difficult.

The incoming winter meant she had to make adjustments to her costume. A pink jacket covered her but it wasn't doing enough. She had changed the look of her costume so many times just this year alone. She worried that if she went in for another change the school might try and kick her out.

"I'm glad we're gonna do this today. I need to punch something."

"Not me I hope," Iida replied.

She laughed and cracked her knuckles, "yeah you better hope."

"Everyone's costumes have changed so much since the beginning of the school year," Iida commented looking around.

"Iida, it's amazing you lasted through the summer heat in that." Sato laughed.

"After every day he had to dump gallons of sweat out of his costume. I saw." Hana whispered to Sato.

"You did not!"

"So it's true then?"

Hana glanced over to see Bakugo walking with Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Hey, Kiri don't you think your abs will get cold?" Hana asked with a raised eyebrow.

Kirishima laughed. "Don't worry about my abs they've been through worse than this."

"Hm have they now?" She poked his stomach and he playfully slapped her hand away.

Before Kirishima could say something to her a voice came from behind them.

"Hey, now. You all seem really relaxed. Are you underestimating us?"

Class-B began walking up to them.

"You're here. We've all been excited!" Kirishima smiled.

Hana wasn't sure who "all" was because she certainly wasn't excited to be fighting members of the class.

"Huh really? Well too bad. The wave is definitely on our side. Come on Class 1-A! Let's settle this one and for all today!" Neito Monoma yelled.

Hana ignored the boys' fanatic yelling, "hi Tetsutetsu." She smiled waving.

He smiled and waved back.

Monoma glared and hit the boy in the arm. "Do not fraternize with the enemy!"

"Ew that's gross I don't like Kātā that way." The silver-haired boy defended.

Hana laughed at Tetsutetsu clearly not knowing what the word meant.