four

Her head was killing her she probably had a concussion from being thrown against the wall.

"Hana I think we should get Mr. Aizawa and-"

She cut Mina off, "I'm fine."

Mina frowned.

She could be so stubborn at times... like a bull, there was no talking her out of this.

Mina, Mineta, and Hana ran to catch up to where Uraraka had run off. They stopped when they saw Uraraka holding Izuku tight while Shinso seemed to be yelling at him.

"Stop playing around and fight me!" Shinso yelled at the other boy.

"Okay!" Izuku yelled back.

There seemed to be a pause as all the wips that were shot out returned to Izuku.

"He responded... good..." Hana whispered.

She looked at Shinso up on top of a building, a small smile of relief on his face.

Uraraka and Izuku slowly made their way to the ground. Before either of them could rest Monoma attacked.

Hana let out a tired sigh. Large bolts began to move fast one almost hit her but she dodged it.

"Back at it I guess. Let's move."

As the three moved to help it became a full-blown brawl. Which she had no problem with, maybe it was the adrenaline but she desperately wanted to hit something with her fists.

"I'm going after Shinso." Hana told Mina.

She saw it. Shinso's scarf move towards Uraraka. She grabbed it. Uraraka jumped slightly and turned around to look at Hana.

"I should have been paying attention I-"

Hana pulled at Shinso's scarf hard yanking home down towards the ground and off the ledge.

"You know I always have your back." Hana winked at the brunette.

Uraraka blushed.

They needed a plan. It was full pandemonium but they could not seem to regroup. She looked at Shinso and sent his cloth after her once more. It wrapped around her leg and pulled her down. She was being pulled towards Shinso. A rosebush popped up underneath Shinso. Thorns stabbed into his costume.

He tried pushing the bush away but it grew bigger. The cloth around Hana's ankle could not be ripped despite her best efforts. Mina jumped towards her throwing acid at the cloth. It melted.

Hana dusted herself off. She saw that her rosebush had been stomped on. She ran towards him. He threw a punch she could almost smile. She grabbed his wrist and twisted it, she spun herself upside down, and her legs wrapped around his neck pulling him to the ground. He was trapped.

Hana punched at Shinso's stomach and let go. A Venus flytrap came out from the ground and began moving to eat Shinso, he didn't even have time to catch his breath.

"I hate when you do that move!" Shinso yelled at her.

Shinso kicked the Venus flytrap over. That was the problem with making them so big they could lose their balance and not be able to get up.

Before the two could fight once more Izuku let out a yell and moved to attack Shinso. Shinso seemed to dodge it easily. Monoma kicked Hana from behind and she fell to the ground. How did she not hear him coming?

Probably because blood was rushing to her head making everything slightly hard to see and hear.

"Deku isn't using his quirk!" Uraraka said helping Hana up.