Prologue

***

***

y/n was an introvert from the day she was born. She liked staying in her room isolating herself from the world. She loved being home on her own. She would use most of her time playing games on her ps4. Her dream was to become a game developer something she genuinely loved and wanted to accomplish. Everything was going great in y/n's life until high school came around. Her first day was not as bright as she expected. 

Y/n's sister A-Yeong who was 3 years older than y/n. She had the most perfect life any high schooler would think of. She was pretty, smart, popular also friends with Jungkook and his friends. But something nobody knew about was that she was a bully to her sister. Jungkook and A-Yeong were great friends sometimes they would hang out with each other and a lot of their other friends would join. 

Y/n's worst nightmare was when
A-Yeong would invite Jungkook and his friends to hang out in their home. y/n hated meeting new people, so she would just hide herself in her room till they're gone.

When Jungkook found out that A-Yeong has a sister and saw how she would treat y/n he thought it was normal and started to do the same. Calling her names and making fun of the way she dressed. Slowly,some of his friends started to join too.

They all thought she was fine with it, just making funny jokes that's it. But little did they know that y/n was at the edge of breaking she would cry but not in front of them. 

The first year of high school was terrible she was bullied by Jungkook so much it became a habit. It was only verbal bullying yet it still hurt physically.

One day she was walking past Jungkook and his friends to get to her class when all the sudden Jungkook grabbed her wrist, that's the first time she felt it. Her skin slowly giving a burning sensation it almost felt like her hand was going to chop off she couldn't bear the pain anymore and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she fell on to the ground. Unconscious 

*** 

opening her eyes and looking at her surroundings she figured out she was at the hospital. She looked beside her and saw Amy sleeping. Turning to the other side she saw Hwan scrolling through his phone. When his eyes met mine, he called the nurse.
Amy and Hwan were the only friend who she could depend on, they would always be here for her. 

The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked up at my mum and spoke "I am so sorry to inform you this but your daughter has a rare disease."

"What kind of disease?" my mum questioned in a confused tone. 

"your daughter is allergic to human contact."

***

• vote •

• vote •