Chapter ten.

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

***

Few weeks later:
The day of the engagement

Nervous. That's what Jungkook was feeling right now, he was happy and scared at the same time. Scared, because you might not even show up and that thought made his mind go crazy. Anxiety was eating him up he was feeling reckless, but Jimin, A-Yeong and Namjoon was there to support him and calm him down.

"Most of the time the girl would feel nervous. And it's not even the wedding, just an engagement party." A-Yeong said looking at Jungkook how who was walking up and down the hallway eyes on his Rolex.

"You need to chill dude," Jimin spoke eyeing the reckless nerve ball in front of him .

"What if she decided not to come. She already hates me and I don't even know why." Jungkook replied tapping his foot on the marble floor.

"She doesn't hate you Jungkook, if she did, she wouldn't have agreed to your proposal." Namjoon spoke calmly having a glass of champagne in his hand.

"that's true, she hates me way more." A-Yeong mumbled but was loud enough for all 3 men to hear.

As Jimin was about to speak the door opened revealing some of Jungkook's high school friends.

"Hey JK,how are you?" one of the males said as he made his way up to Jungkook giving him a hug.

"Good, how about you guys?" he breathed as he looked at his other friends.

"We are fine, but look at you getting engaged!" another one of his friends yelled.

Jungkook blushed a little but came back to his man senses by clearing his throat.

"So, who is the lucky girl?" his friend questioned making A-Yeong scoffed at his statement.

"Oh, you will be surprised." A-Yeong laughed leaving his friends confused.

***

Jungkook was busy talking to the guest, but still had his eyes glancing at the main door every two minutes waiting for you to arrive. He had a glass of red wine in his hand, eyes glued to the door and finally the door opens revealing you. Jungkook's mouth dropped as he looked at you, he felt his heart jump out of his chest, making eye contact with you, he slowly made his way up to you.

As you see him walking up to you, your body tenses up making some of the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. you were wearing a floor length black dress with sleaves including your gloves which were black and your mask everything matched. It was Amy's idea otherwise you would have gone in with your blue mask and white plastic gloves, which would make you look bad.