Chapter nineteen.

Chapter 19

Chapter 19

***

She leaned against the wooden frame of the window, feeling the cold wind hit her face,  she locked eyes with jungkook. He gives her a soft comforting smile which she returns. He was putting their luggage in the trunk of the car, ready for us to leave this beautiful place. 

I wish we could stay a little longer, but everything seems to be going so fast. It's like the time has its own mind, braking the law of science and space. It only feels like yesterday were I was in jungkook's arm whispering loving things to each other, yet a whole month has past.

Going back to Japan is a difficult task but I'm ready to face it.Overall, jungkook promised that he will be with me, never letting go of my hand through out any challenge or problems that we face. 

Being held in his arms near his chest just feels right, but at the same time it feels like I have made a miserable mistake.How am I supposed to explain this to dad? How will I let Hwan and Amy know about this? I feel pathetic how did I end up with someone like jungkook, who did nothing but hurt me.

Her head ached as she started to question things, she was blaming herself again. 'That night when I give him a second chance... did I do the right thing?' she whispered quietly, suddenly a gasp left her mouth when she felt a pair of hot lips touching her shoulder.

"Why are you talking to yourself, love?" Jungkook soft voice waves in her ear. She turns around and bites her bottom lip showing her doe eyes, thinking that he might have heard her.

It's not like y/n doesn't care about him, she loves him but wonders if this was the right decision.

"I have packed everything and the car is ready, so we'll leave whenever you're ready." she encircled her arms around his neck, looking at his eyes as he explained everything.

"can I trust you?" Y/n mumbled, trying not to look in his eyes, that showed disbelief because of her question.

"Are you serious?" Removing her hands from his neck, he held her by her shoulders "are you really questioning me after everything that happened between us." Y/n couldn't answer, she lowered her head trying to avoid his dark aura.

"Love. Of course you can trust me." His voice softens as he gently held her jaw, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

She pulled him closer. Her head collided with his muscular chest "I'm sorry. It's just that I'm under a lot of stress."