Chapter twenty-nine.

Chapter 29The final

Chapter 29
The final

***

"Congratulation Mr. Jungkook, miss y/n is 3 weeks pregnant!" the doctor exclaimed with a bright smile on her face.

I tried holding my tears and I felt Jungkook's hands clutch onto mine. The doctor saw my red eyes and notice that they needed some alone time "well I should leave now," she stands up and walks towards the door "if you need anything make sure to give me a shout!"

"I can't believe this," Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head, some tears visible on his cheeks. "I love you so much!" he leans forwards and places a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled

He kneeled In front of me and held my hands tightly "I'm really happy and grateful that you came into my life. God! I love you!" he kissed her hands and then her lips.

"Stand up Jungkook," you pull him and he wraps his arms around your waist while putting his head in-between your neck "I'm also so happy that we're starting a family together and I'm so grateful to you that you didn't give up on me, you fought for me and I'm also going to do that. For you and for this relationship." I softly cup his cheeks bringing his lip to mine.

"This just makes me more excited for our wedding." he mumbled near your lips and you chuckled.

"Let's go love, we have a lot to plan for." he interwinds his hand with yours and walks out of the private hospital.

Jungkook woke up early just to cook you breakfast and bring you to a private hospital for a check-up. He cared so much for you and that made you fall for him even harder. You had a shy smile on your face as you kept on looking at him while his eyes were focused on the road.

Jungkook's tattooed hand was on the string wheel while the other was on your thigh, giving it a tight squeeze time to time.

"Jungkook?" you asked, receiving a Humm from him, eyes still focusing on the road. "After the wedding are we going to move to Korea?" you quietly whispered and bit your bottom lip.

You wanted to ask this question ever since he first asked you to marry him and to be honest you were scared to hear his response. You loved your hometown but there were so many bad memories that you never want to go again.

But Jungkook's whole business and work is there. His whole life is in Korea so there is no way that he is willing to stay in Japan, meaning that you have to move back to Korea and leave your dad and all your friends behind, which makes you feel sad. Yet you love Jungkook and sometimes change can be a good thing.