Chapter one.

***7 years later

***
7 years later

"Ugh! Did you get the file?" asked
A-Yeong looking at Jimin who was seated beside her.

"No, not yet. I still need some time." Jimin answered as he continued typing something on his computer. 

"You are the laziest person I have ever met!" A-Yeong exclaimed before getting up from her chair making her way towards the head office.

"Namjoon, Jimin still hasn't done it yet, can you believe that?" A-Yeong said making an annoyed expression.

"He doesn't need to," Namjoon spoke in a calm voice. 

"Why, is it because a 25-year-old man is acting like a child, and not taking responsibility?" questioned A-Yeong who was leaning against the door frame with arms crossed against her chest.

"No, because Jungkook found us a better deal," putting his elbows on the table he continued "and guess who the partnership is with? None other than your own sister! Isn't that exciting?"

A-Yeong's eyes nearly popped out of her head. "w-what r-really?" she stuttered

Without wasting another minute;she sprinted towards Jungkook's office. Not even bothering to knock she busts into the room. 

"You're making a deal with T.C.S! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" she shouts not caring if any of the employs could have heard her.

"Good afternoon, A-Yeong, can you please knock before you enter my office, Thank you." Jungkook said and smiled before going back to doing his work.

"You are making a partnership with my sister and father! Are you okay?"
A-Yeong replies almost shouting with anger in her eyes.

"Do you want to meet your sister and father? And if you do than this is a perfect opportunity, don't you think so?" Jungkook questioned before standing up and walking towards A-Yeong.

"I-I think so." she replied in a whisper "but I am still not ready to face them," she said putting a hand on her forehead. 

"Well, like it or not, but I am still going to make the partnership happen as it well be a remarkable success to the company." he said and walked out of his office.

Leaving A-Yeong alone.

***

Japan